Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
VP of Information Technology, Charlotte, NC
The VP of Information Technology will lead the IT department staff and technology solutions and have the following:
– Proven success partnering with company leaders.
– Proven ability optimizing all elements of the IT services.
– Proven ability aligning business objectives with technology initiatives.
– Effectively lead the day-to-day operation of the Information Technology department.
– Ensure technology meets the needs of the business.
– Partner with leadership in creating the technology roadmap.
– Execute against technology vision consistent with products being delivered.
– Manage projects within reasonable timeframes and budgets.
– Maintain effective partnerships across the organization, and be able to influence management, peers and project staff through an inclusive style, leadership ability.
– Ensure vendors are supporting the designated environment within the organization.
– Ensure systems facilitate appropriate data access, integrity, reporting, and analysis capabilities.
– Help Establish and enforce the following processes and standards: IT Customer Support, IT Customer – Communications, IT Business Change Management, User Administration, System administration, and Network Administration.
– Continually seek ways to leverage technology to improve organizational efficiencies.
– Review existing technology choices regularly to ensure they still meet the requirements of the company and properties.
– Communicate regularly with CFO or designee on overall health of Information Technology area.
– Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or Business Administration.
– 5-10 years of successful IT management experience, experience leading technology.
– Experience in a multi-unit restaurant or retail experience required.
– Experience managing technology for multiple locations.
– Experience in managing large scale IT projects.
– Experience managing enterprise systems in a corporate IT environment.
– Experience creating and issuing standards and policy in a corporate IT environment.
– Knowledge of the restaurant industry or retail industry is required.
– Excellent technical knowledge of technology disciplines and how systems integrate with multiple environments and other systems.
– Excellent working knowledge of various systems, including but not limited to point of sale (hardware and software), network, inventory, labor, payment systems, and guest-facing technology.
– Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination and management of people.
– Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication, mentoring, and listening skills.
– Strong skill in problem-solving, inductive and deductive reasoning, and logical decision making.
– Strong visualization and conceptual skills.
– Strong computer skills and knowledge of computer mainframe(s), restaurant software and POS systems, and server environments.
– Strong Project Management skills.
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with sensitive deadlines.
– Ability to manage and supervise others.
– Ability to motivate team members to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic problems.
– Ability to travel and to work nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
Keywords: Charlotte NC Jobs, VP of Information Technology, IT Customer Support, IT Business Change Management, User Administration, Systems Administration, Network Administration, IT Management, POS Systems, Project Management, Network, Networking, IT Support, Restaurant Industry, North Carolina Recruiters, IT Jobs, North Carolina Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Charlotte, NC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire VPs of Information Technology for jobs Charlotte, North Carolina and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area