Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
UNIX Systems Administrator, Miramar, FL
This UNIX Systems Administrator position is a 100% onsite opportunity.
We are seeking an experienced UNIX Systems Administrator who is eager to use and grow his or her technological skills on a worldwide stage. In this role, the successful individual will protect critical information, systems, and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, provide training, and assist in the development of an overall IT strategy. Help empower breakthrough innovations, be given challenging assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about applying their skills to technology-based business model that creates real-world solutions for the world.
– Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
– Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative.
– Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide a commercial advantage in a global marketplace.
– Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights.
– Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running.
– Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements.
– Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
– Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed.
– Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates, support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments.
– Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed.
– Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups.
– Knowledge of UNIX System Administration.
– Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science.
– Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching.
– Experience in project management, application design and integration, and cloud computing (specifically Microsoft Azure).
– Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems.
– Creating volumes, assigning to servers and remote replication.
– Professional certifications.
– Proven work experience in IT.
– Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Keywords: Miramar FL Jobs, UNIX Systems Administrator, UNIX, Azure, Cloud, Backups, Recovery Procedures, Performance Monitoring Tools, Active Directory, Virtualization, HTTP Traffic, Healthcare, Florida Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Miramar, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire UNIX Systems Administrators for jobs in Miramar, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions