Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Trader, High Frequency Trading, New York, NY
A rapidly growing proprietary trading firm with offices in Chicago, London & New York City, is seeking to add entry level Trader, High Frequency Trading to join an already established Trading Department in the New York office. This position will fit candidates with 1 to 2 years’ experience in proprietary trading or bank derivatives business or technology support. Candidates who have no experience in the proprietary industry would be considered pending their degree and previous work experience. This position will be located in the New York office. Must have 5+ years of High Frequency Trading (HFT) experience.
– Must have 5+ years of High Frequency Trading (HFT) experience.
– Math aptitude, analytical and problem solving skills.
– Strong computer skills with the ability to do development in a programming language (e.g. C++, C#, R).
– Ability to do light development in a programming language using multi-dimensional arrays, nested loops, complex conditionals and simple file I/O.
– Ability to react calmly and quickly in an electronic trading environment.
– Demonstrated interest in trading.
– Learn new concepts quickly.
– Has demonstrated the ability to use good judgment.
– Maintain integrity at all times.
– Values teamwork but still can think and work independently.
– Will dig in and be self-motivated and self-directed in personal growth and learning.
– Can communicate effectively while under pressure.
– Can adapt to changing situations with ease.
– Capable of maintaining focus with a strong drive for success.
– Ability to work on a competitive team.
– Mental discipline and ability to solve problems under pressure.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university.
– Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics.
– Strong GPA (3.5 or higher).
Keywords: New York NY Jobs, Trader, High Frequency Trading, HFT, C++, R, C#, Multi-Dimensional Arrays, Nested Loops, Simple File I/O, Trading Environment, Programming, Programmer Analyst, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in New York, NY or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Traders with High Frequency Trading for jobs in New York, New York and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions