Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Trade Desk Operations Engineer, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a motivated Trade Desk Operations Engineer with technical aptitude and market awareness to support the operation of an automated trading system in Chicago. The qualified Trade Desk Operations Engineer will be supporting U.S. trading hours. This is a 100% onsite position. Company Will Sponsor Visas!
– Perform daily procedures relevant to the trading system for equity and futures markets.
– Monitor and evaluate system status continuously to ensure smooth operations.
– Monitor and spot-check trades and displayed system values in real time.
– Step in and manage the trading system when limited staffing requires it.
– Deal with trading exceptions, such as unacknowledged orders or broken trades.
– Facilitate change management and ensure that new software and hardware function as intended.
– Identify and respond to system incidents, perform troubleshooting procedures, and escalate as necessary.
– Participate in follow-on investigation for root cause analysis of identified issues.
– Adjust for and respond to corporate action related events.
– Work with colleagues to identify and develop opportunities to enhance and improve trading system procedures.
– Add, maintain, and ensure integrity of trading system parameterization data.
– Enhance and further automate existing processes by writing scripts with accompanying reports.
– Create and maintain documentation of trading-related procedures.
– Should know how a portfolio is organized and hedged.
– Should possess an understanding of investment portfolio management and monitoring exposure.
– Should know what a Corporate Action is and be able to adjust for and respond to Corporate Action related events.
– Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical discipline.
– At least 2 years relevant work experience.
– Knowledge of markets and trading.
– Proficient with UNIX/Linux and Windows.
– Proficiency in a programming language. Knowledge of Python, Ruby, and Perl is a plus.
– Experience using Structured Query Language (SQL) to interact with database tables.
– Detail-oriented and well-organized.
– Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
– Able to exercise sound judgment when solving or escalating problems.
– Able to work independently.
– Series 7 or 57 preferred (The successful candidate will be required to pass the Series 57 exam if not previously obtained).
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Trade Desk Operations Engineer, UNIX, Linux, Windows, Perl, Python, Ruby, SQL, Scripting, Series 57, Trading, Financial, Chicago Recruiters, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Trade Desk Operations Engineers candidate for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area