Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Tier 1-2 IT Support Analyst, MSP Experience Required, Denver, CO
We are seeking a qualified Tier 1-2 IT Support Analyst professional with 2-4 years of Helpdesk Technician experience. You will be interacting with clients to solve their IT problems and issues and work with a team of energetic people. This client’s remote work, conducted from the business office, requires communication with clients, so excellent communication skills are required. Previous experience in a similar client relationship is needed. Our clients will depend on your “cool and calm” demeanor, mixed with a wide range of knowledge in all aspects of technology, and this is a critical requirement. This position will be mostly Remote, with onsite client work once a week.
Tier 1-2 IT Support Analyst Responsibilities:
– Support clients with technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, Cloud offerings, and virtual environments.
– Remote troubleshooting workstations, networks, and servers.
– Manage and support disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
– Technical support of networking equipment: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
– Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
– Maintain and documentation for hardware, applications, and SOPs.
– Communication with clients to keep them informed of incident progress or notification of impending changes or agreed outages.
– Enjoy working in a team environment and communicate effectively.
Tier 1-2 IT Support Analyst Qualifications:
– Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
– 2-4 years of Remote Support experience.
– MSP (Managed Services Provider) experience is required.
– Knowledge of the full stack of Microsoft desktop and server applications.
– Need experience with Office 365 and Active Directory.
– Experience with Mac devices.
– Knowledge of applications like AEC field such as AutoCAD and Revit.
– Technical Awareness: able to match resources to technical issues.
– Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working with people, excellent telephone skills, active listener and customer care.
– Managed Services Provider (MSP) experience is a plus.
– DNS or DHCP experience is a plus.
– Server experience is a plus.
– IT Certifications: Microsoft MCP or CompTIA A+ are a plus.
Keywords: Denver CO Jobs, Tier 1-2 IT Support Analyst, Microsoft, Desktop, Server, Office 365, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Azure, Mac Devices, AutoCAD, Revit, LAN, WAN, Network, Networking, Support, Technician, MSP, Managed Services Provider, Colorado Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Colorado Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Denver, CO or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Tier 1-2 IT Support Analysts for jobs in Denver, Colorado and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area