Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Technology Lead Systems Specialist, New York, NY
The Technology Lead Systems Specialist is responsible for leading system development and vendor implementation efforts, from project initiation through post implementation support. This Technology Lead Systems Specialist role will initiate the efforts, lead internal IT and cross-functional teams as required, engage vendors and company stakeholders, and monitor and control all project activity throughout the project life-cycle. This Technology Lead Systems Specialist will have management responsibility over several IT employees and contractors. This individual will act as the liaison between product owners, architects, development team members, trainers, testers, and analysts to build and maintain enterprise-level software solutions. This individual will also be responsible for working on all aspects of new applications development as well as vendor systems implementations: Planning, Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Quality Assurance, Training, Implementation, and on-ongoing Technical Support. This individual will work on new application development as well as the on-going enhancement and technical support of the existing IT application portfolio in Business Systems Delivery. This individual will also work on day-to-day IT administrative tasks, problem solving, and issues resolution.
– Lead and coordinate with the Digital team members.
– Oversee the design and implementation and overall architecture of the application.
– Work with the Order Management Systems IT team to implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the application.
– Identify business requirements and create a plan of action with team.
– Oversee the development of reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Work with the Order Management Systems and broader IT team and business users to optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
– Implement security and data protection.
– Coordinate with the Product Designers and architects to translate requirements into technology solutions.
– Lead integration of front-end and back-end aspects of the application.
– Perform other related task and assignment as required.
– Must be able to respond to company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
– High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in software development, with hands-on coding within the last year.
– Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of professional experience in software development, with hands-on coding within the last year.
– Must have a valid driver’s license.
– Expertise and experience with engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications and security.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
– Ability to design complete systems by collaborating with multiple teams and understanding testing, hardware and deployment methodologies.
– Strong understanding of object oriented design and programming principles.
– Familiarity and hands-on experience with profiling, code efficiency, and testing/release concepts.
– Experience building software in continuous integration and delivery fashion in an automated way.
– Cloud (AWS/Azure ) proficient in design/deploying application in Cloud.
– Extensive coding expertise in Core Java / J2EE development and proficiency with Spring Framework and Caching frameworks.
– Good Experience with RabbitMQ, Vertica, Aerospike and relational databases notably Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
– Knowledge of CI/CD practices and DevOps toolsets such as JIRA, GIT, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, and ServiceNow
– Design and development of SOA services using SOAP, REST and SOAP/JMS with extensive knowledge of specifications like WSSecurity, WS-Policy, JAXB, MTOM.
– Experience with mobile development languages and frameworks such as Kony, Xamarin, and native iOS/Android is a plus.
– Infrastructure knowledge in Okta or other Single Sign On technologies is a plus.
– Excellent communication skills with strong ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on technology decisions through different influencing tactics.
– Knowledge and experience with Agile process.
– Excellent leadership skills and enjoys mentoring others.
– Distinct customer focus and quality mindset.
– Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building.
– Comfort with an iterative approach to architectural design.
– Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team.
– Experience with big data and streaming technologies like Apache Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, and Zookeeper
– Deployment architecture expertise involving WebLogic and Tomcat Server stack.
– Broad experience in additional programming languages and environments, such as Python and others, is also highly desirable.
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in New York, NY or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technology Lead Systems Specialists for jobs New York, New York and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions