Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Technical Security Analyst, New York, NY
The Technical Security Analyst is a member of the Security Operations Technical Support, Software System Support team and is responsible for providing support and assistance with the maintenance and repairs of security systems software.
– Assist with the configuration and administration of the global access control and video management systems.
– Provide assistance with third party integration of security system.
– Assist with the testing of software, system updates and security patches on development/QA environment prior to installation within the production environment.
– Perform basic troubleshooting of electronic and physical security system.
– Implement changes to the security system data base structure, including system access provisioning for global security staff and third-party integration.
– Align risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately.
– 3+ years physical security experience.
– Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred.
– Experience with physical security access control and alarm systems and Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) systems.
– Experience deploying and troubleshooting IP/analog cameras, access control panels, door hardware and other relevant security equipment.
– Physical Security Professional (PSP) Certification a plus.
– Work experience in a similar business or security environment preferred.
– Strong experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint) and giving group presentations preferred.
Keywords: New York NY Jobs, Technical Security Analyst, Security, Access Control Panels, Alarm Systems, Closed Circuit Television Systems, CCTV, IP Cameras, Analog Cameras, Physical Security Professional Certification, PSP, Microsoft Office, New York Recruiters, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in New York, NY or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Security Analysts for jobs in New York, New York and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area