Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Systems Administrator, Tucson, AZ
We are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator who will protect critical systems and assets, build solutions, implement new hardware and software, provide training and assist in developing the company’s IT strategy. This position is 100% Onsite and NOT Remote.
Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
– Oversee the delivery of IT as a Service to contracted customers in Tucson with approximately 500 end users and 17 case management sites.
– Manage desktop, mobile and network security, troubleshoot network access and implement network security policies and procedures to protect against unauthorized access, modifications or destruction.
– Perform risk assessments, audits, staff training sessions and monitor network activity.
– Assist Executive Management with office software application training and troubleshooting.
– Respond to company and customer requests for computer hardware repair and maintenance.
– Maintain hardware and software policies and procedures.
– Set up, configure and maintain computers, networks, security appliances and related equipment.
– Maintain and update the agency’s computer network infrastructure.
– Troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain computer hardware and software.
– Provide technical assistance to users to resolve software and hardware problems.
– Maintain up-to-date computer hardware and software inventory.
– Respond to support request issues within appropriate response time.
– Maintain computer network security and privacy.
– Manage the staff of IT Support Specialists.
Systems Administrator Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus 5-7 years of experience in an IT Administrator role.
– Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and IBM-compatible hardware.
– Knowledge of personal computers, word processing, spreadsheet and database systems.
– Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
– Able to maintain and upgrade current hardware and software systems.
– Able to handle multiple projects concurrently.
– Knowledge of confidentiality rules and regulations.
– Able to adapt to changing environments and new technologies.
– Willing to learn new skills and work as a successful leadership team member.
– Able to problem-solve.
– At the time of hire and on an on-going basis, provide the HR Department with required documentation related to formal education, training and compliance with general and physical requirements.
– Dress in an appropriate and safe manner for the type of work being done. Must be well-groomed and maintain good hygiene at all times.
– Demonstrate ethical behavior and outlined in company Employee Handbook and as directed by the CEO.
Interact with all levels of company and customers’ staff, clients and families and staff from other community agencies in a professional, respectful and cooperative manner.
– Demonstrate dependability by reporting to work on time and working required hours/days as defined by the CEO, work schedule and/or based on customer needs.
– Comply with all company policies, procedures and contractual/regulatory requirements.
– Achieve goals developed during employee performance evaluations.
– Complete all training as directed.
– Possess a valid driver’s license.
– Be insurable under company automotive policy (i.e., no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years). DUIs, careless driving or any other major moving violation automatically exclude you from coverage. At time of hire, submission of a 36-month driving record from DMV will be required.
– Have access to safe, reliable transportation with acceptable vehicle insurance to be used during company work hours if necessary.
– Be available via cell phone for easy access by CEO.
– Able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
– Able to maintain a calm, non-defensive, supportive attitude during a crisis or potential crisis situation.
– Ambulatory and/or mobile and able to sit for extended periods of time.
– Able to bend or squat in order to hook up computer equipment as needed.
– Able to lift and move computer equipment weighing approximately 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
– Preferred Certifications: Microsoft, Firewall, and Network.
Keywords: Tucson AZ Jobs, Systems Administrator, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, IBM Compatible Hardware, Personal Computers, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Database Systems, Network Access, Network Security, Network Infrastructure, Systems Administration, Technical Support, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Tucson, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Systems Administrators for jobs in Tucson, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area