Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
SQL Server Developer – Work From Home for Phoenix, AZ Candidates Only
The SQL Server Developer will be responsible for programming, systems analysis, and the maintenance of established healthcare software in a fast-paced team environment. This position is Remote for Phoenix, AZ candidates only.
SQL Server Developer Responsibilities:
– Review and analyze databases for highly complex business applications.
– Code, test, and debug new database objects.
– Maintain and modify existing database objects when needed.
– Optimize database objects when preforming poorly.
– Confer with project leader(s), direct supervisors, and/or technical personnel to resolve complex problems, as necessary.
– Participate as a member of a project team and work independently with effectiveness and efficiency towards the primary objective.
– Determine business user requirements.
– Work with senior personnel in program design activities and implement senior personnel directives in an efficient, timely manner.
– Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
SQL Server Developer Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in computer science or related field or combined total of 5 years of education and experience in working with SQL Server.
– At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft T-SQL, system analysis and design.
– Proficient with SQL Profiler.
– Query and Index Optimization.
– Can understand/read XML and JSON.
– Experience with Azure DevOps.
– Experience with Visual Studio.
– Understand and be able to follow C#.
– Able to work with multiple customer databases at the same time.
– Able to positively interact with and develop rapport with customers and coworkers.
– Complete and provide all training as directed.
– Provide documentation related to formal education, training, and compliance with general and physical requirements as requested.
– Achieve goals developed during employee performance evaluations.
– Work experience preferred in the following areas: SQL Server 2016/2019 (Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, etc.), SSIS, and SSRS.
– Working with medium to large scale SQL databases.
– Able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
Keywords: Phoenix AZ Jobs, SQL Server Developer, T-SQL, SQL Profiler, XML, JSON, Azure, DevOps, Visual Studio, C#, Stored Procedures, Views, SSIS, SSRS, Systems Analysis, Design, Healthcare, Medical, Work From Home, Remote, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire SQL Server Developers for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area