Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Software Tester, Tucson, AZ
The Software Tester will assess software quality through manual and automated testing, work as part of a multinational distributed team and will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This position is 100% Onsite in Tucson, AZ.
– Conduct business requirements analysis to detect issues as early as possible in the software development lifecycle.
– Review and analyze system specifications.
– Collaborate with the Chief Technology Officer and Customer Success Team Lead to develop effective strategies and test plans.
– Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
– Evaluate product code according to specifications.
– Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
– Report bugs and errors to development teams.
– Help troubleshoot issues.
– Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
– Consistently contribute to improvements in terms of processes and technologies.
– BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
– 2 years of experience in a software testing role.
– Proficiency in SQL.
– Extensive experience in web applications testing.
– Experience in performance, load testing.
– Experience in using test management and bug tracking tools (JIRA, Cypress).
– Experience in software testing fundamentals and test techniques (ISTQB certification is a plus).
– Competency in working with test automation tools (Java, Cypress).
– An understanding of continuous integration.
– Experience working individually as well as part of a team.
– Experience in project management and QA methodology.
– Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
– Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
– Working knowledge of test management software (e.g., Cypress).
– Excellent communication skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Valid Arizona driver’s license, satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation.
– Some travel may be required.
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Tucson, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Testers for jobs in Tucson, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions