Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Has experience with agile development processes.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Design and development of relational and non-relational database applications.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Familiarization with queue management systems
– Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards.
– Develop and execute test procedures for software components.
– Modify existing software to adapt to new hardware or to improve its performance.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools i.e., Atlassian.
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies i.e., Docker.
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics..
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
– 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience using the Unix/Linux command line.
– Experience developing Bash scripts.
– Experience developing with Python in a Unix/Linux environment.
– Experience developing with Python’s Pandas software library.
– Experience developing with Python’s NumPy software library.
– Willingness to learn Python/Chapel elements of the Arkouda software package (NumPy-like arrays at massive scale backed by Chapel).
– Familiar with the Chapel programming language.
– Experience developing with Jupyter Notebook.
– Experience with IaC principles and automation tools such as Ansible, SaltStack, and Puppet.
– General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components.
– Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence).
– Experience with Git source code repository.
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area