Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolve software problem reports. Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Has experience with agile development processes.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Design and development of relational and non-relational database applications.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools (ie. Atlassian).
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies (ie. Docker).
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 9 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience using the Unix command line.
– Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python.
– Experience working with internal and external partners communicating technical concepts, hands-on training, and providing general customer support activities.
– Experience with Helm Charts to package and deploy applications to a Kubernetes environment.
– Experience developing with multiple programming languages such as Java, Python, and Go in a Unix environment.
– Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
– Demonstrated domain knowledge in distributed systems (cloud-based technologies).
– Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle.
– Familiar with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
– Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools such as Jira and Confluence.
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions