Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software Engineer designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Possible telework available up to 16 hours per week.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
– Has experience with agile development processes.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards.
– Develop and execute test procedures for software components.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools (i.e. Atlassian).
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies (i.e. Docker).
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience using the Unix command line.
– Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python.
– Software development experience using Java/Groovy in a Unix environment.
– Familiar with the Atlassian Suite of Tools.
– Experience using the Atlassian plugin software developer kit (SDK), to create and extend Atlassian applications such as – Jira, Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo.
– Experience working in a team environment that used Agile principles and methodologies.
– Familiar with sustaining mission applications deployed in a Unix environment.
– Experience with interacting/training external customers.
Looking to hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.