Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Software DevOps Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software DevOps Engineer designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test result.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
– Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
– Has experience with agile development processes.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Familiarization with queue management systems
– Modify existing software to adapt to new hardware or to improve its performance.
– Design, develop, and modify software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design decisions.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools i.e.. Atlassian.
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies i.e.. Docker.
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
– 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience using the Unix command line.
– Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python.
– Experience creating, managing, and troubleshooting a CI/CD infrastructure in a Unix environment.
– Experience with build, test and package software tools such as CMake.
– Experience with CI/CD principals and concepts using tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, and Bamboo.
– Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
– Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
– Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
– Experience with IaC principles and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, and SaltStack.
Looking to hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software DevOps Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 14 or email us at email@example.com.