Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Senior Mechanical Engineer, Bradenton, FL
We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer. Company Will Relocate Senior Mechanical Engineer Candidates!
– Ensure factory staff has an understanding of ATPs and liaise with Production Engineer to ensure testing is thorough and efficient.
– Ensure all duties are performed in a safe and efficient manner.
– Ensure that all designs and tests comply with specified safety and environmental standard and meet the design specification.
– Ensure that all designs and associated tests are developed and documented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, AS 9100, DO-160, and MIL-STD-810. With reference to FAR Part 27 & 29 and EASA CS-27 & -29.
– Technical supervision of Mechanical Engineering.
– Provide safe, cost effective, reliable, and robust engineering design solutions.
– Perform analysis and substantiation.
– Perform reliability and failure mode analysis.
– Create and review engineering and certification documents (QTP, QTR, ATP, ATR, ICD, design definition, etc.).
– Introduce new product into production and service.
– Provide technical support to production and service.
– Interface with regulatory bodies (e.g., CASA, EASA, FAA) for the introduction of parts manufacturing approvals.
– Assist with new supplier capability evaluation.
– Prepare technical documents and reports.
– Build initial product prototypes prior release to production.
– Review Production work instructions, Service Bulletin, and Maintenance Manual.
– Other activities as directed by the Engineering Manager.
– Approval of mechanical design data and design changes.
– Approval of mechanical designs for release into production.
– Approval of new product releases for production and sales in the absence of the engineering manager.
– Approve certification documents included but not limited to declaration of design performance, safety, reliability and maintenance manuals.
– Approve ECs, concessions and deviations.
– Upload documents and drawings to SharePoint.
– A degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or equivalent industry experience.
– A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the design, development and introduction to production of mechanical hardware preferable in the aviation, automotive or military Industry.
– Experience with SolidWorks is required.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– High computer literacy in Microsoft Office products and mechanical CAD.
– Capable of preparing documents of a technical nature.
– Aerospace background would be good but not required.
Keywords: Bradenton FL Jobs, Senior Mechanical Engineer, SolidWorks, Microsoft Office, Mechanical CAD, ISO 9001, Mechanical Engineering, Aviation Industry, Automotive Industry, Military Industry, Florida Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Bradenton, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Mechanical Engineers for jobs Bradenton, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions