Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Senior Firmware Engineer, Durham, NC
The Senior Firmware Engineer will work in the product development engineering group designing and supporting the development of analytic instrumentation in a multifunctional team environment. This position requires an adaptable individual that will be responsible for firmware design and maintenance in a regulated environment. This is a 100% Onsite opening and NOT open for Remote.
– Implement algorithms for biomedical instrumentation.
– Create design specifications.
– Digital designs incorporating microprocessors and CPLD/FPGA.
– Design and maintain analog, digital and mixed signal sub-systems incorporating ADC, DAC, Motor Control, PID etc. via standard interface protocols.
– Firmware design and implementation.
– Design, implementation, and maintenance of DSP algorithms.
– Prototype fabrication, board bring-up and test.
– Create, validate and execute engineering verification test plans.
– Document designs, implement tests.
– Regularly report progress, design concepts and lead design reviews.
– Occasional travel for project support and training.
– BS or MS, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
– 3+ years in a product development environment, preferably in development of laboratory or medical device products.
– Embedded Firmware design using C/C++.
– Debug skills using standard electronics lab equipment.
– Strong analytical, planning, and time management skills.
– Familiarity with embedded software tools (particularly C, VHDL), design patterns, and scripting/testing tools (Python).
– Independent skills in experimental design, implementation, troubleshooting and data analysis.
– Experience with version control software (Git, SVN, etc.).
– Strong verbal and written communications skills; strong computer skills.
– Experience implementing DSP algorithms and associated mathematical models.
– Must communicate well and work as a member of an interdisciplinary team of biochemists, scientists, and engineers.
– Some travel may be required (domestic and international).
– Must maintain valid travel documents, including a valid driver’s license.
– Ability to work in a bio-safety level 2 environment (including training and immunization or immunization waiver) is required.
– FPGA/CPLD design experience a plus.
Keywords: Durham NC Jobs, Senior Firmware Engineer, C/C++, VHDL, Python, Git, SVN, DSP Algorithms, Mathematical Models, FPGA, CPDL, Microprocessors, Healthcare, North Carolina Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, North Carolina Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Durham, NC or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Firmware Engineers for jobs in Durham, North Carolina and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions