Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Senior Electrical Engineer, Bradenton, FL
Company will relocate Senior Electrical Engineer candidates!
– Designing electrical hardware for complex electro-opto-mechanical systems e.g., searchlight and 4-axis gyro-stabilized camera systems.
– Working with small team to help establish and maintain leading edge system architectures and/or solutions in support of Sales technical requests, programs and customers.
– In support of creative process in the development of new products and capabilities.
– Turnkey hardware development from design conception to fabrication, testing and manufacturing.
– Travel will be required on limited cases.
– Extensive knowledge and expertise in the designing of embedded analog, digital and mixed signal hardware.
– Expert component level troubleshooting skills with exceptional proficiency in the use of electrical test equipment i.e., Oscilloscopes, Logic and Spectrum analyzers, etc.
– 10+ years of experience in circuit board layout and working knowledge of EDA tools and Altium is a must.
– Previous hardware design experience consisting of, but not limited to DSP’s and ARM processors (32 and 16-bit); FPGA’s; Standard peripheral interfaces such as SPI, I2C, CAN, Ethernet, RS232, etc.; and Motion control systems e.g., motor control with position feedback.
– Ability to design, build, test and debug electronic assemblies and systems.
– Ability to solder electronic components and fabricate electronic assemblies.
– Moderate programming and scripting experience in C/C++ to support hardware validation and debugging of new and existing designs.
– MATLAB and MathCad proficiency.
– Creation of work instructions and procedures in support of Service and/or Production equipment.
– Take ownership of assignments and works with minimal oversight.
– Understand and follow existing policies, procedures, work instructions and standards and makes recommendations for continuous improvements.
– Good personality and positive attitude.
– MS Office software proficiency in support of written documentation, reporting, etc.
– EMC laboratory testing (DO-160 & MIL-STD a plus).
– Interpreting published technical data to Service personnel and customers, as required.
– Basic familiarity in 3D CAD software and the interpretation of mechanical drawing’s.
Keywords: Bradenton FL Jobs, Senior Electrical Engineer, Altium, Circuit Board Layout, DSPs, ARM Processors, SPI, I2C, CAN, Ethernet, RS232, C/C++, MATLAB, MathCad, FPGA, Embedded Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal Hardware, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Florida Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Bradenton, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Electrical Engineers for jobs Bradenton, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area