Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Senior eCommerce Developer, PHP, ASP.Net or Ruby on Rails – Work From Home!- Kent, WA
Are continuously seeking new opportunities to learn and add value and are keen to take ownership of your own success and failure? This Senior eCommerce Developer opportunity is for you! Position is open to Washington state residents only, but it is a work from home opportunity.
As the Architect of an eCommerce Platform and a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for the technical design and architecture of eCommerce platforms, as well as, overseeing the integration of 3rd Party API’s with the platforms that manage Order lifecycle. You will play a key role in ensuring the quality of the solutions we develop for the business.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
– Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States.
– At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Must have experience with SCRUM.
– Must have Enterprise Architecture experience.
– Must have Data Flow / Process Architecture, and Code Architecture experience.
– Must have experience developing solutions on top of a 3rd Party eCommerce Platform (Kibo/Mozu an advantage).
– Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP.NET or Ruby on Rails.
– Have knowledge with Java, JQuery, BackboneJS, RequireJS, Nodejs, LESS, UnderscoreJS.
– Understands backend protocols on platforms such as registry, CDNs, hosting (AWS or Azure).
– Understands web security and PII, Understands Ad serving technologies and formats, strong knowledge of APIs and web services.
– Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
– Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process, aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills, experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Keywords: Kent WA Jobs, Senior eCommerce Developer, PHP, ASP.Net or Ruby on Rails, Java, JQuery, BackboneJS, RequireJS, NodeJS, UnderscoreJS, AWS, Azure, Web Security, APIs, Web Services, Washington Recruiters, IT Jobs, Washington Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Kent, WA or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior eCommerce Developers, PHP, ASP.Net or Ruby on Rails for jobs in Kent, Washington and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 14 or email us at email@example.com.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area