Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Senior Business Analyst, Capital Markets – Work From Home
We have multiple openings for this Senior Business Analyst 12 month contract. These are 100% Remote opportunities. Will consider only US Citizen and Green Card Holder. Only looking for W-2 candidates.
Candidates must have worked as a Senior Business Analyst in Equities Trading, Options Trading, e-Trading would be great if you have it, and pre-trade/post-trade processing. Any Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) experience would be helpful as well. This is not an IT role. You should have solid functional BA skills in the financial markets with a minimum of 5 years of experience. The Business Analyst will interact with various groups.
– Work with business sponsors, compliance and operation to gather, refine and analyze business requirements.
– Identify potential solutions to meet requirements of end-users or beneficiaries.
– Create business process analysis artifacts, including but not limited to use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, and vision scope documents.
– Draft business requirements documents which clearly and concisely identify business needs and the proposed technology solution.
– Assist QA team in creating test cases as well as provide assistance in UAT efforts.
– Communicate requirements to development team for design and implementation of business solutions.
– Coordinate project objectives and timelines.
– Provide status reports to senior technology management as well as project stakeholders.
– 5-7 years strong background as a Business Analyst specifically in the cash equities technology group.
– Experienced in use cases.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– FIX Protocol.
– In depth knowledge of US equities trading including product types, order/trade lifecycle, internal and external order flow, compliance and regulatory concerns (e.g., Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT), ACT, RegSHO, RegNMS, Rule5320), trade bookings (street side and client allocations), etc.
– Experience in successfully delivering high profile technology efforts within a high pressure environment.
Keywords: Jobs, Senior Business Analyst, Capital Markets, FINRA Oats, Equities Trading, Options Trading, e-Trading, US Equities Trading, Cash Equities, CAT, RegSHO, RegNMS, Rule5320, Remote, Work From Home, Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Business Analysts. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions