Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Senior Business Analyst, Capital Markets – Work From Home
We have multiple Senior Business Analyst openings for this 12 month contract. These are 100% Remote opportunities. Will consider only US Citizen and Green Card Holder. Only looking for W-2 candidates.
Candidates must have worked as a Senior Business Analyst in Equities Trading, Options Trading, e-Trading would be great if you have it, and pre-trade/post-trade processing. Any CAT experience would be helpful as well. This is not an IT role. You should have solid functional BA skills in the financial markets with a minimum of 5 years of experience. The Business Analyst will interact with various groups.
– Responsible for the analysis and functional design for Equities data critical business requirements. These requirements span regulatory, warehousing and analytic projects.
– Work with business, compliance and legal partners to determine requirements and develop functional designs and requirement specifications based on the analysis.
– Work with business partners to obtain sign off on requirements.
– Work closely with developers and QA testers to ensure the requirements are understood and translated properly into a working technical design.
– Complete documentation and linkage of any guidance given, FAQs, Industry Notices, etc. from the BRD to system coding as well as test cases.
– Ownership of all Data Quality issues which include from initial investigation to root cause to remediation and all along keeping track of the impact of the issue, following up across business lines and stakeholder groups to push the resolution to closure.
– Daily calls (one for Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) and one for Global Wealth and Investment Management (GWIM)) to review issues uncovered during the day as well as escalation.
– Active participation in Industry group calls for Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT).
– Provide support for Regulatory Exams and ad-hoc Regulatory Inquiries.
– Bachelor’s Degree.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
– Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of management.
– Ability to write database queries to facilitate analysis.
– Working knowledge of FINRA OATS and/or Consolidated Audit Trail regulations.
– Ability to work with various business units (Product, Technology, Compliance, Legal).
– Demonstrated history of taking ownership of problems and seeing them through to resolution.
– Team player willing to take on additional responsibilities and assist the team wherever needed.
– Self-starter who is motivated to learn and grow.
Keywords: Jobs, Senior Business Analyst, Capital Markets, FINRA Oats, Equities Trading, Options Trading, e-Trading, CAT, GBAM, GWIM, Remote, Work From Home, Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Business Analysts. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area