Next Step Systems
Senior Angular Engineer – Work From Home
This Senior Angular Engineer is a 100% Remote opportunity. Company will provide the necessary equipment for a home-based set-up (laptop, multiple 4K monitors, work from home ergonomic assessment, etc.).
We are seeking a strong Front-End Developer that is also comfortable with full-stack work.
– Design of UI to meet functional requirements given by project managers.
– Application Development, primarily Angular frontend, ASP.NET backend.
– Implementation of REST API to be consumed by Angular frontend.
– Basic Database Design.
– Overseeing junior and intermediate front-end developers.
– Provide architectural direction.
– Managing git branches and pull requests.
– Ensuring development adheres to architectural and coding standards.
– Perform work within allotted hourly budgets and within specific timeframes.
– 10 years of Web Development experience.
– 5 years of experience with Angular.
– Experience with REST APIs.
– BS/BA degree is preferred.
– C# expertise is preferred.
– SSMS / MS SQL Server experience is preferred.
– Moderately proficient in SQL, Database schema design and analysis, A Server-side language such as C#, Java, Ruby, Python, or PHP, CSS/HTML, Git branch management / merge conflict resolution, Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments, and Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
– Material design experience
– Experience with Kendo UI
– Azure experience
– Mobile development experience
– Microsoft Visual Studio Experience
Looking to hire for similar positions in New Orleans, LA or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Angular Engineers for jobs in New Orleans, Louisiana and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.