Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Salesforce Solutions Engineer – Work From Home
This Salesforce Solutions Engineer opening is a hands-on role configuring objects/fields and building automations, but it is critical that candidates also have experience working directly with stakeholders to understand their business needs and translate that into a technical design. This Salesforce Solutions Engineer position is 100% Remote.
Salesforce Solutions Engineer Responsibilities:
– Strategic planning and roadmap to optimize assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
– Plan, conceive, architect, and design, implement and deploy Salesforce solutions to solve complex problems.
– Run, operate, manage, maintain, patch, upgrade systems, technologies and services in assigned Salesforce portfolio.
– Plan, define, adapt, implement, deploy and optimize processes, workflows, technologies to improve efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of operations.
– Maintain accurate, up-to-date data in assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
– Track, report, manage and optimize Service Levels for Salesforce support.
– Define, document, design, build, test, and operationalize disaster recovery plans and capabilities, and mitigate business continuity risk.
– Define, keep up-to-date and enforce policies, standard practices and operating procedures and ensure continuous compliance with applicable regulations and organizational policies and standards.
– Perform all other duties as assigned. Adapt and adjust plans as required by changing circumstances.
– Need someone to come in and take ownership of Salesforce.
Salesforce Solutions Engineer Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree required in computer science or closely related field from an accredited university.
– Must have 5+ years of prior experience working with Salesforce in an IT developer role.
– Experience configuring objects/fields and building automations is required.
– Ability to work directly with critical stakeholders to understand their business needs and translate that into a technical design is required.
– Need someone who has Salesforce knowledge on the development side and some on the Admin side.
– Need experience leading projects and meeting stakeholders to understand requirements to map out a plan of what objects and fields we need to accomplish this.
– Experience with Apex or more custom scripting is a plus.
– Experience in a big Salesforce environment.
– Salesforce Developer.
– Salesforce Administration.
– Need significant experience with formula fields and flows, screen flows and other types of automation. Building and troubleshooting automations.
– Experience building in Sandbox and publishing those changes into production environment with change sets.
– Experience installing and configuring applications from App Exchange.
– Experience with large data sets.
– Experience leading projects is needed.
– Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Salesforce Solutions Engineer, Salesforce, Apex, Scripting, Sandbox, App Exchange, Large Data Sets, Market Cloud, Remote, Work From Home, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Salesforce Solutions Engineers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions