Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Salesforce Project Manager – Work From Home
We are seeking a Salesforce Project Manager to support the expansion and growth of the Salesforce Platform and integration with existing and future integration platforms. The Salesforce Project Manager will have the primary responsibility of determining project scope, goals, milestones, and short-term objectives for the different Salesforce teams. The Salesforce Project Manager’s responsibilities will include scheduling, planning, and purchasing for all Salesforce projects. This position is 100% Remote.
Salesforce Project Manager Responsibilities:
– Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track project progress.
– Request resources identified and assist in assigning individual responsibilities.
– Manage scheduling between internal and external teams.
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
– Measure project performance using project management tools.
– Assessing risks, opportunities, deliverables, and threats for projects.
– Refine and oversee our Release Management strategy.
– May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and managing outside vendor contracts.
– Generates and distributes timely status reports weekly.
– Other duties as assigned.
Salesforce Project Manager Qualifications:
– A minimum of 5 years of related experience in managing complex Salesforce projects and software implementation projects.
– Project Management experience with Agile Software Development methodology (MS Project or Jira).
– Experience collaborating between multiple business entities with varying levels of technical understanding.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
– Ability to work independently and as a self-directed learner.
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Ability to multi-task and to work independently or as part of a team.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Impeccable attention to detail.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Excellent project management skills.
– Maintain a strong understanding of Salesforce and related technology and its application to achieve business objectives.
– In order to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of the job, one must possess advanced Microsoft Office skills including advanced MS Excel and expert MS Project or expert Jira.
– High exposure and intermediate understanding of Salesforce.
– Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
– This job requires remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
– Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Salesforce Project Manager, Salesforce, Agile, MS Project, Jira, MS Office, MS Excel, PMP, Project Management Professional, Release Management, Project Management, Remote, Work From Home, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Salesforce Project Managers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Tech Recruiters, Austin Technology Headhunters, Baltimore Technology Headhunters, Boston Massachusetts IT Recruiters, Charlotte North Carolina IT Recruiters, Chicago IL IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Executive Staffing, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas Recruiting Agency, Denver Executive Search Firms, Detroit Executive Tech Recruiting, Fort Lauderdale Technical Recruiters, Houston Recruiters for IT, Indianapolis Technology Headhunters, Jacksonville IT Headhunters, Kansas City Information Technology Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City Tech Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruitment, Seattle Information Technology Recruiters, Silicon Valley Executive Staffing, St Louis Executive Search Firms, Tampa Executive Tech Recruiting, Washington DC Technical Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions