Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Quantitative Analyst, Northbrook, IL
– The Quantitative Analyst will assist in the research, design, development, and optimization of proprietary in-house trading models.
– Quantitative model construction and maintenance; responsible for a large range of quantitative models and modeling resources, including legacy model evolution, new model development, and analysis of economic and financial data.
– Design, conduct, and administer studies of long-range trends significant to the securities markets.
– Organize and conduct data collection.
– Summarize work in formal and informal presentations.
– Advanced quantitative skills.
– Proficiency in a high-level programming language (R or Python).
– Experience working with large data sets.
– Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.).
– Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing.
– Ability to independently move projects through from inception to completion.
– Basic understanding of financial markets.
– Ability to explain complex topics orally and in writing.
– Bachelor’s degree (required).
– Master’s or PhD in financial engineering, applied math, statistics, econometrics, or related field (preferred).
Keywords: Northbrook IL Jobs, Quantitative Analyst, R, Python, Quant, Quantitative, Large Data Sets, MySQL, SQL, Data Integrity, Regression, Performance Testing, Financial Markets, Trading, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Northbrook IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Quantitative Analysts for jobs in Northbrook IL and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions