Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Project Engineer, MSP – Work From Home
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a high-performance team. Your primary objective will be to plan and execute complex server, network, and security projects. You will observe established best practices, follow and improve project templates, and communicate proactively with clients. You will complete projects on time and on budget. You will closely collaborate with your teammates and respond to issues by priority and within SLA. This position will reside in either Ann Arbor, MI, or Nashville, TN. A fully remote position will be considered for the ideal candidate.
Project Engineer Responsibilities
– Plan and execute complex server, network, and security configurations.
– Apply technical skill to a wide variety of issues supporting servers, workstations, networking, virtualization, cloud, wireless access points, LOB software, standard office applications and ISPs.
– Follow established best practices, including project templates and checklists.
– Communicate proactively and regularly with clients on project tasks and milestones.
– Escalate task failures or roadblocks immediately to Project Manager.
– Add detailed notes to every ticket for all time worked and resolutions identified.
– Earn satisfaction from completing projects on time and on budget.
– Pursue continuing technical education to stay ahead of tech trends.
Project Engineer Qualifications:
– 3+ years of demonstrated project engineer experience with a technology company.
– 3+ years of Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience.
– Need experience with project scoping and execution.
– Knowledge of IT infrastructure, managed services, and cybersecurity.
– Microsoft certifications earned in the past 24 months.
– 5+ years of demonstrated technical support experience, including understanding of: Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 11, Networking, VPN, VLANs, Packet Inspection, Routing Protocols, VMware, Virtualization, and Wireless Services.
– Cloud Services, such as Azure and AWS are a plus.
– Experience with a professional ticketing system.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
– Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Teams.
– Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
– Degree from an accredited university, or equivalent experience.
Keywords: Nashville TN Jobs, Project Engineer, Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 11, Networking, VPN, VLANs, Packet Inspection, Routing Protocols, VMware, Virtualization, Wireless Services, Cloud Services, Azure, AWS, MSP, Managed Services Provider, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Remote, Work From Home, Tennessee Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Tennessee Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Nashville, TN or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Project Engineers for jobs in Nashville, Tennessee and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Tech Recruiters, Austin Technology Headhunters, Baltimore Technology Headhunters, Boston Massachusetts IT Recruiters, Charlotte North Carolina IT Recruiters, Chicago IL IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Executive Staffing, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas Recruiting Agency, Denver Executive Search Firms, Detroit Executive Tech Recruiting, Fort Lauderdale Technical Recruiters, Houston Recruiters for IT, Indianapolis Technology Headhunters, Jacksonville IT Headhunters, Kansas City Information Technology Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City Tech Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruitment, Seattle Information Technology Recruiters, Silicon Valley Executive Staffing, St Louis Executive Search Firms, Tampa Executive Tech Recruiting, Washington DC Technical Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions