Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
OEM Warranty Parts Associate, 1st Shift, St. Paul, MN
The OEM Warranty Parts Associate will be responsible for ensuring Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) repair parts are received, sorted, paired with the corresponding repair units, and staged for the repair team. For OEM parts requiring a return, you will also process them for return shipment. All duties are to be conducted in an efficient manner, with an eye toward adapting to achieve desired individual and team KPIs all while adhering to established quality standards.
– Receive, validate all incoming Original Equipment Manufacturer warranty parts.
– Physically pair parts with corresponding repair unit (marking action in CSI).
– Pull and stage for repair techs to fix.
– Serve as quality control for part returns to prevent chargebacks
– Validate parts return requirements for each part requested (correct part, no damage/corrosion).
– Ship “return required” parts back to respective OEM in appropriate packaging to ensure safe arrival.
– Develop and improve processes that work toward meeting and exceeding department and company goals
– Additional duties as assigned by management.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work well as part of a team.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to prioritize tasks.
– Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
– At least 1-year related work or personal experience required.
– High school diploma or equivalent required
– Preferred at least 1-year technical training from technical program or college.
– Hardware certifications a plus (A+, ACMT, etc.).
Keywords: St. Paul MN Jobs, OEM Warranty Parts Associate, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Warranty, Repair, Return, Packaging, Minnesota Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Minnesota Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in St. Paul, MN or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire OEM Warranty Parts Associates for jobs in St. Paul, Minnesota and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area