Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Network/Systems Support Specialist, Centreville, VA
Initial training period would be onsite for this Network/Systems Support Specialist opening, then hybrid onsite/remote. Company provides highly competitive benefits package.
We are looking for candidates with 4-5 years of experience and are comfortable going to client sites. We are looking for candidates that are ready to move up within 6 to 9 months onto becoming a client consultant.
We are seeking a qualified Tier 1-1.5 Help Desk/Client Analyst professional with helpdesk technician experience that enjoys interacting with clients to solve their IT problems and issues and enjoys working with a team of energetic people. This remote work, conducted from the business office, requires communication with clients, so excellent communication skills are a required. Previous Network/Systems Support Specialist experience in a similar client relationship is required. Company clients will depend on your “cool and calm” demeanor, mixed with a wide range of knowledge in all aspects of technology and is a critical requirement.
Skills for this Network/Systems Support Specialist position can be closer to Tier 1 than Tier 2. Once hired, this candidate will be in the office every day for training. When training is completed, they will work in a hybrid environment with 3 days in the office, 2 days remote from home. Depending on previous experiences, training could last anywhere from 2 months up to 6 months. We are looking for candidates with experience working for MSPs and technical skills in Active Directory, Office 365, Sys Admin, ConnectWise (or other ticketing systems), and Windows.
– IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and cloud offerings, as well as virtual environments.
– Troubleshooting workstation, networking, and server issues remotely.
– Manage and support disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
– Technical support of networking equipment: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
– Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
– Maintain and create documentation for hardware, applications, and SOP’s.
– Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
– Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
– Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
– Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
– Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
– Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
– Responsible for entering time and expenses.
– Work through project tickets and phases as assigned.
– Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
– US Citizen and willing to take a drug test and undergo a background check.
– Need Networking experience. Network experience includes knowledge of how networking hardware works for minimizing troubleshooting efforts.
– Need Systems Administrator experience. Systems Administrator experience would entail password resets, administering accounts in active directory and maybe checking / restoring from backups as a tier 1-1.5.
– Professional IT Certifications, such as Microsoft MCP or CompTIA A+ a plus. Company benefits include training for certifications.
– Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field.
– MSP experience a big plus.
– Experience with Microsoft’s full stack of Desktop and Server applications as well as Office 365 and Azure.
– Experience supporting Mac devices a plus.
– Ticketing system such as ConnectWise), VMware, Citrix, imaging, Active Directory.
– Working with applications like AutoCAD and Revit a plus.
– Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care.
– Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Technical awareness: the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
– Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
– Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
– Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Keywords: Centreville VA Jobs, Network/Systems Support Specialist, Microsoft, Desktop, Server, Office 365, Azure, MAC Devices, AutoCAD, Revit, LAN, WAN, Network, Networking, Support, Technician, Help Desk, Virginia Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Centreville, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Network/Systems Support Specialists for jobs in Centreville, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area