Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Network Performance and Reliability Analyst, Secret Security Clearance Required, Belleville, IL
Ready to hire a Network Performance and Reliability Analyst. Qualified candidates must have an active Secret security clearance with eligibility for a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus! Multiple opportunities available in Belleville, IL!
– The Network Performance and Reliability Analyst will support the Network Performance team as they utilize available network performance, event, and incident data to identify underlying network anomalies and problems that require resolution to improve the overall network reliability of the DISN.
– Support identification and assessment of proactive Incidents and Problems in the DISN. When possible, troubleshoot, conduct root cause analysis, and provide resolution of these Incidents and Problem.
– The Network Performance and Reliability Analyst works as a Problem Coordinator to manage problems from a high level and help coordinate the effort to identify the root cause of problems in the DISN. For enterprise level problems or issues that must be escalated to other teams including Operational Engineering and Tier 3, continue to provide assistance and support as needed.
– The Network Performance and Reliability Analyst will support GSMO Program driven Innovations development, integration, and continuous improvement by leveraging the use of coding, tools and automation.
– The NPR Analyst will have the ability to follow existing processes and approach process updates or process creation in a team environment. They will also have an understanding of how to fit new processes into an existing framework.
– Develop and design preventative measures and dashboard capabilities based on historical data trends to correlate signatures and identify root causes and suggest corrective action(s).
– Analytical ability to identify underlying issues and the risks they pose using a variety of performance management data sources.
– Support and enhance a holistic approach to improving network and service reliability utilizing analytics and innovation to obtain the highest level of availability and performance.
– Responsible for collection, analysis, trending, and proactive remediation measures to ensure continued operability and efficiency of the DISN and JRSS networks.
– Strong organizational skills in order to actively monitor, track, analyze, and report problem candidates and tickets.
– Proven ability to communicate effectively with technical staff, program leadership, and with business customers.
– Correlate large diverse data sets including tickets, alarms, probes, and other performance data to identify trends and relations.
– Perform examination of incident and event management artifacts to identify positive and negative trends occurring in the network and develop courses of actions.
– Deliver best practice / experience-based process documentation guidance and assistance.
– Coordinate with other contractor and government entities to ensure optimum dissemination of information and network efficiency.
– Strong skills in Microsoft Access to include SQL and VBA coding and strong skills in Microsoft Excel to include development of charts and graphs.
– Requires BS degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years or less of prior relevant experience. Specific experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
– Requires an understanding of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of technical domain and has broad understanding of other related specialty areas including Trouble Management, Change Management and SLA Management.
– Currently possesses an active DoD Secret Security Clearance with eligibility for a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
– Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ CE or CCNA Security.
– Strong written and verbal communications and collaboration skills.
– Ability to develop and employ automation in support of both internal and external network management practices to improve overall service availability.
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant IT engineering discipline.
– Knowledge and experience with BMC Remedy and BMC ITSM is a plus.
– Experience actively managing and configuring DISN Network Services including IP (SBU and SIPRNET), DWDM, SONET, Unified Capabilities, and/or JRSS is a plus.
– Experience with Splunk, Elastic Search, Kibana, CA Performance Management, CA eHealth is a plus.
– Experience with Business Intelligence tools.
– Experience with coding in languages including but not limited to Expect, Python, SQL, and/or Perl.
Keywords: Belleville IL Jobs, Network Performance and Reliability Analyst, Access, Python, Perl, SQL, VBA, Excel, BMC Remedy, BMC ITSM, DISN Network Services, IP, DWDM, SONET, JRSS, Splunk, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Business intelligence, Network, Networking, Illinois Recruiters, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Belleville, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Network Performance and Reliability Analysts for jobs in Belleville, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area