Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Network Engineer, Marietta, GA
The Network Engineer is responsible for supporting customers on the company Platform-as-a-Service hybrid cloud, as well as supporting the internal IT networks and systems. The Network Engineer should be proficient at small, medium and large business network designs and implementations. This position requires collaborating directly with customers and team members in network design in order to build LAN and WAN networks to support a hybrid system connectivity model.
– Provide support for Hybrid Cloud network, systems and systems monitoring as needed.
– Provide support for and maintain SolarWinds Orion network monitoring nodes.
– Provide support for internal IT network and systems.
– Planning, designing, implementing and supporting customer LAN/WAN (including MPLS WAN) and security platforms.
– Must be proficient at IP routing, NAT’s, layer 2 switching, stateful firewall, IPSec VPN implementations, SSL VPN configurations, and multiple circuit failover design, configuration, and troubleshooting.
– Work directly with customers, sales staff, or engineering staff to determine customer/internal requirements.
– Draft and maintain up to date network documentation and network diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
– Participate in after-hours escalations and 24×7 on call shifts as scheduled.
– Answer assigned tickets to drive resolution and customer satisfaction.
– Maintain and draft scripted network configurations for changes and new customer onboarding.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related experience.
– Minimum of 3-6 years of IT/Network work experience.
– Industry recognized certifications (CCNA route switch/data center, CCDA, etc.).
– Customer service experience and positive attitude with strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
– Experience with routing protocols such as BGP (eBGP and iBGP) along with IPSec VPN, MPLS, VPLS, and data center interconnect technologies.
– Understanding of packet-level performance and application troubleshooting with tools such as Wireshark.
– Experience with Microsoft Visio and Office products.
– Experience with network monitoring platforms such as SolarWinds, Splunk, etc.
– Ability to work independently and excellent written and oral communications skills.
– A high proficiency in troubleshooting network issues is a must.
– Industry recognized certifications (CCNP, CCDP, FCNSA).
– In-depth knowledge of Fortinet, Cisco ASA, Cisco Nexus, Cisco NX-OS, Cisco IOS-XE, Cisco IOS, DNS, PKI, VMWare.
– Command line experience on multiple network hardware platforms is a plus.
– Past Managed Service Provider experience preferred.
– Cloud services experience with public cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, etc.) is a plus.
Keywords: Marietta GA Jobs, Network Engineer, LAN, WAN, Cisco, Fortinet, DNS, PKI, VmWare, AWS, Azure, MSP, BGP, IPSec, VPN, MPLS, VPLS, Data Center Interconnect Technologies, WireShark, SolarWinds, Splunk, Managed Service Provider, Networking, Georgia Recruiters, IT Jobs, Georgia Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Marietta, GA or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Network Engineers for jobs Marietta, Georgia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions