Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Marketing Specialist, Miami, FL
Marketing Specialist strategy and plan:
– Develop marketing research (market studies, competitor analysis, design of new solutions, etc.) in order to know the market trends.
– Contribute to the identification of customer benefits with the internal sales team in order to optimize the sales process.
– Track and analyze KPIs to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of various marketing programs and ROI.
– Work closely with the sales team to design and coordinate the development and launch of effective marketing programs and campaigns in line with business objectives.
– Define and optimize various strategies to generate demand, convert visits into leads.
Plan execution and follow-up:
– Support the sales force and design, write and produce marketing content or campaigns (digital and traditional) to support lead generation.
– Creation and modification of website pages.
– Marketing of new company solutions, products and services.
– Leverage marketing automation and newsletter to encourage prospects and customers to generate new leads to our sales team.
– Manage and optimize Web (AdWords), LinkedIn, Email and other campaigns.
– Nurture leads related to customer topics of interest.
– Develop social media for a Facebook and Instagram community.
– Coordinate the launch of new services, new solutions and various events in order to meet business objectives.
– Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing or and/or other related field and/or equivalent work/education experience.
– 3 years of experience in interactive marketing and web content management.
– Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign (or similar).
– Knowledge of WordPress (an asset).
– Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
– Knowledge of SEO principles.
– Experience in social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
– Flawless spelling and syntax.
– Organizational skills, creativity and autonomy.
– Dynamism and good interpersonal skills.
– Good ability to work in a team.
– Bilingual, oral and written.
Keywords: Miami FL Jobs, Marketing Specialist, Marketing, Web Content Management, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, Sales, Marketing, Florida Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Miami, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Marketing Specialists for jobs in Miami, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area