Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Marketing Automation Specialist, Jersey City, NJ
The Marketing Automation Specialist is key to driving Marketing Technology initiatives forward. The incumbent will play a meaningful role in the success of strategic marketing programs and personalized client experiences and should be skilled in maximizing marketing automation technologies. The role requires you to be detail oriented and process-driven with effective problem-solving abilities.
– Drive collaboration with the Business Marketing team to build, execute and optimize marketing campaigns using Marketo.
– Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as creating & managing lead lifecycle, lead scoring and segmentation for new product launches.
– Support the technical execution of integrated marketing strategies through our marketing automation platform by creating and optimizing lead nurture programs.
– Perform day-to-day email marketing activities and troubleshooting including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, landing page set-up, scheduling, testing and data cleansing.
– Assist in evolving and rationalizing marketing automation processes and integrations with new initiatives such as personalization and chatbots.
– Support the development and training of marketing automation standard processes, governance, and promotion across the business.
– Align risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk, raising issues appropriately.
– Maintain program/email templates, landing pages and web forms to ensure they remain consistent with the latest company branding and privacy guidelines.
– Assist in maintaining the Marketing Automation integration with the CRM and other MarTech applications such as Event Marketing tools, Analytics, Social Media, Video, Chatbot, etc.
– Align risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; raises appropriately.
– Minimum of 4 years of related experience.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
– 3 years’ experience using a marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo) or equivalent.
– 2 years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, and digital marketing strategies.
– Proven technical, analytical, and functional skills necessary to build automated programs.
Keywords: Jersey City NJ Jobs, Marketing Automation Specialist, Marketing Automation Platforms, Marketo, Email Marketing, Lead Nurturing, Digital Marketing Strategies, MarTech, Event Marketing Tools, Analytics, Social Media, Chatbot, Video, CRM, New Jersey Recruiters, IT Jobs, New Jersey Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Jersey City, NJ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Marketing Automation Specialists for jobs in Jersey City, New Jersey and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions