Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Linux and AWS Technical Operations Engineer – Work From Home
This is a 100% Remote Linux and AWS Technical Operations Engineer opportunity. Candidates located in the Chicago area is a plus.
The Linux and AWS Technical Operations Engineer will have a wide variety of responsibilities and skills that compliment a hosting environment designed with security and stability in mind. This role will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of infrastructure within the data centers and public clouds. This is a hands-on position that requires complete transparency and trust.
– Highest level of Linux Administration and Engineering for internal and external infrastructure.
– Administration of Linux operating systems.
– Administration of LAMP/LEMP environments.
– Deploying mass system security updates with automation in mind.
– Consulting services related to Magento and Cloud Hosting solutions.
– Work directly with high stakes customers to ensure success.
– Monitor customer communication channels to meet SLA requirements.
– Participate in Slack and ticketing systems to support customers.
– Field escalated support requests by telephone, email and ticketing system.
– Work within a project management system that focused on completing and documenting projects that are assigned outside of the escalated support queue.
– Troubleshooting of local and remote Linux operating system environments concentrating on a LAMP/LEMP stack.
– Operate and maintain infrastructure deployment systems using such as Cobbler, Ansible, etc.
– Support Linux multi-tenant, virtual, and dedicated platforms focusing on web hosting.
– Manage the provisioning and deployment of internal, multi-tenant, virtualized, and dedicated platforms.
– Investigate abuse and security vulnerabilities while creating and documenting policies related to Linux security.
– Utilize monitoring solutions such as Nagios, Icinga2, Cacti, Observium, and Cloudwatch.
– Assist the infrastructure team with predictive asset allocation with load testing.
– Build on current AWS infrastructure design and architecture to provide a high availability mission critical hosting platform.
– Management of customer migrations onto the company’s network.
– Design and management of disaster recovery solutions.
– 5 years in Linux system administration.
– 3 years in AWS hosting management.
– Must know how to build Ansible, Puppet or Shell Automation pPlays.
– Must have experience with DevOps.
– Deploying bare metal infrastructure using automated tools such as Cobbler and Ansible.
– Creating automation using bash or python.
– Engineering Linux based hosting solutions.
– Monitoring Cloud and data center based infrastructure.
– Deploying automated Linux kernel and system updates.
– Troubleshooting Magento based ecommerce solutions.
– Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, OSX
– Application Management: Apache, NGINX, HAProxy, Varnish, MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Virtuozzo, OpenVZ, Cacti, Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana (ELK), Docker, KVM, cPanel, Magento, WordPress, WooCommerce, Drupal, Cobbler, Ansible, Git, Bitbucket, Asterisk, FreePBX, Redis, Memcache, CloudFlare, NFS, Firewall, Iptables, SELinux, Samba, Kubernetes, Drone, Jenkins
– Infrastructure Management: Automation, Kickstart, Load Balancing, DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, SNMP, DHCP, LVM, TFTP, Icinga2, Nagios, Observium, Cacti, New Relic, AWS, EC2, RDS, ELB/ALB, S3, EFS, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, Route53
Keywords: Des Plaines IL Jobs, Linux and AWS Technical Operations Engineer, Linux, AWS Hosting Management, Infrastructure, Cobbler, Ansible, Bash, Python, Engineering Linux, Cloud, Data Center, Linux Kernel, Magento, eCommerce Solutions, Remote, Work From Home, Illinois Recruiters, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Des Plaines, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Linux and AWS Technical Operations Engineers for jobs Des Plaines, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area