Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Lead Python Software Engineer with ETL Experience – Work From Home
We are looking for a highly motivated Lead Python Software Engineer to join the product development team. The team creates bi-directional real-time integration to every POS that customers deploy. The ideal Lead Python Software Engineer is someone who enjoys integration, continual learning, and a fast-paced development environment. If you possess a drive for excellence, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and desire to be part of a team that is dedicated to being an industry leader, then we want to hear from you. This position is 100% Remote or onsite if you prefer.
– Solve problems using facts and apply proven solution patterns and tools for given circumstance.
– Lead engineering projects to ensure high quality deliverables.
– Lead solution design that invest in the most relevant matters to meet client demands.
– Provide technical design and architecture guidance for complex Data Integrations and orchestration.
– Harbor a positive learning environment that enable engineer to grow technically.
– Lead and mentor engineering team members.
– Manage system monitoring and alert strategies to ensure system stability and improves its manageability.
– Manage code base and improve its expendability, recoverability and reparability.
– Manage quality control of all deliverables.
– Provide and communication resource estimates, timelines and scope of work for projects.
– Design, develop and support data integration software to meet current and future growth.
– Drive collaboration across development and other teams in the company.
– Lead technical supports and automation effort to maintenance first class client experience.
– At least 10 years professional software development experience.
– Need experience with ETL.
– Experience in an engineering lead role is a plus.
– Fundamental understanding of common data structures and algorithms.
– Strong background with data transformation and management in both structured and semi-structured data.
– Strong data manipulation experience using SQL.
– Strong background with object-oriented programming using Python or C#.
– Solid experience building and consuming both RESTful and SOAP based web services.
– Solid experience building end to end repeatable integration processes with effective monitoring and automation.
– Strong interpersonal skills as this position will interface with many levels both inside and outside of our organization.
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented mindset.
– Experience in database design and development.
– Must be team oriented with strong collaboration, prioritization with a “can-do” attitude.
– Proficiency in manual and automated testing.
– Solid knowledge of cloud computing services in AWS preferred.
– Solid experience in parallel processing large data sets with scalable hardware preferred.
– Experience with Kubernetes, Containerization, Oracle, SaaS, Azure, and Spring Framework are a big plus.
Keywords: Boston MA Jobs, Lead Python Software Engineer, C#, Python, ETL, RESTful, SOAP, OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms, Cloud, AWS, Remote, Work From Home, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Massachusetts Recruiters, IT Jobs, Massachusetts Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Boston, MA or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Lead Python Software Engineers for jobs Boston, Massachusetts and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.