Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Junior Software Developer, Quantitative Developer, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a highly talented Junior Software Developer Quantitative Developer to join the team.
– The Junior Software Developer will work collaboratively with senior developers and business leaders to expand, enhance, and improve ultra-low latency trading infrastructure platform.
– Analyze complex technical issues and create solutions proactively.
– Design and implement reliable and efficient software used for algorithmic trading, exchange connectivity, and research.
– Provide technical expertise to support and troubleshoot production environments in real time.
– 1-4 years experience.
– Strong programming skills in C++ and understanding of general programming concepts.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and “outside of the box” thinkers.
– Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields.
– Familiarity with Matlab, R, or Python a plus.
– Desire and interest to develop a career in the financial industry.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Must be motivated, dependable, and responsible.
*Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master’s degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Junior Software Developer, Quantitative Developer, C++, Java, Python, R, MatLab, Financial, Trading, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Junior Software Developers Quantitative Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area