Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Junior Network Administrator & Technical Support, Spring, TX
This is a temp to hire Junior Network Administrator & Technical Support position and will be hybrid onsite/remote at first before moving to fully onsite.
The Jr. Network Administrator’s primary responsibility is to assist the Network Administrator with a mixture of support for both front office and back-end server administration, therefore the position requires a strong motivation to assist with daily task and resolve issues for network clients. The ideal candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to read/speak/write at a high-level technical document and exhibit a professional, business like demeanor.
– Prepare, Install and manage hardware, desktops, laptops, and mobile platforms.
– Setup new Active Directory user and email accounts in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
– Resolve technical support calls.
– Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
– Manage inventory of software licenses, software application, hardware components and IT supplies.
– Work with vendors to resolve issues; research and test possible workarounds and implement long-term solutions.
– Create training documentation and train end-users on the use and features of the various operating systems and applications on the various platforms.
– Remote and on-site troubleshooting of end-user software, hardware, and network issues.
– Minimum 3 years of experience with Desktop Technical Support of Windows/Mac.
– Minimum 3 years of experience with Installing, configuring and supporting Windows Servers.
– Minimum 3 years of administration and support and management of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and Group Policy.
– Strong overall concept of network infrastructures.
– Strong ability to troubleshoot Windows Desktop and Service OS.
– Strong ability to troubleshoot Remote Desktop Services and VPN (SSL and IPSec).
– Strong ability to setup, install and troubleshoot Wi-Fi technology.
– Intermediate knowledge and experience of Backup Solutions.
– Intermediate knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL Server.
– Intermediate knowledge and experience of ERP (Enterprise Resource Management) systems.
– Intermediate knowledge and experience of CRM (Customer Resource Management) systems.
– Intermediate knowledge and experience of Cloud Technologies (Azure, O365).
– Intermediate knowledge and experience of mobile device management.
– Intermediate knowledge and experience cloud-based VoIP Systems and call center solutions.
Keywords: Spring TX Jobs, Junior Network Administrator & Technical Support, Desktop, Laptop, Mac, Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, VPN, Wi-Fi Technology, Networking, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Spring, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Junior Network Administrators & Technical Support for jobs in Spring, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area