Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
IT Escalation Engineer, Boston, MA
We are seeking IT Escalation Engineer to join a fast growing managed services team. The person in this role will serve as a junior member of a project team and as a Tier III escalation technician, supporting a help desk team with complex issues. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. This position is a hybrid role working at least 3 days per week in the Boston office. The successful candidate will also work on projects both at a client site as well as off-site and be available for dispatch to client sites as needed.
– Serve as escalation point for tickets requiring extensive analysis, troubleshooting, and escalation for resolution.
– Identify, propose, and enforce escalation process improvements.
– Provide warm, knowledgeable customer support and service for applications, desktops, servers, and network devices.
– Diagnose and troubleshoot problems, advising on appropriate actions, and resolving issues.
– Handle service tickets for technical assistance via phone and email.
– Follow, update, and maintain Help Desk procedures and contribute to the knowledge bank.
– Respond to incoming cases of client services department as backup during peak times.
– Participate in on-call rotation for nights and weekends (approximately once every 6 weeks).
– Attend monthly Help Desk Team meetings and quarterly staff meetings.
– 2+ years of experience as Tier III support professional acting as the escalation point; previous experience working at an MSP is a plus.
– Direct experience as a good problem solver, willing to research via Google, CRM, Knowledge Base, and other resources to solve common and uncommon break-fix issues.
– In-depth knowledge of Windows 10 End-Point Administration.
– Extensive experience with Windows Server 2012-2019.
– Demonstrated ability to manage network devices and familiarity with server roles (including Active Directory).
– Knowledge of PowerShell and administration of Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 environments.
– Advanced PC/desktop expertise.
– Experience with ConnectWise and/or Kaseya is a plus.
– Aptitude for balancing technical proficiencies with customer service skills to de-escalate a situation.
– Industry certifications such as Network+, MCSA, MCSE, or an Associate’s degree, and/or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
Keywords: Boston MA Jobs, IT Escalation Engineer, Break Fix, Windows 10 End-Point Administration, Windows Server, Active Directory, PowerShell, Microsoft 365, PC, Desktop, Network, Networking, Massachusetts Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Massachusetts Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Boston, MA or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire IT Escalation Engineers for jobs in Boston, Massachusetts and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions