Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Helpdesk Technician, Level 2, Chicago, IL
This Helpdesk Technician, Level 2 position will provide hands-on technical support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. It will require strong technical knowledge and effective on-site and remote communication to both understand problems and explain their solutions. This Helpdesk Technician, Level 2 role will continuously work under the guidance of the IT Manager. This position is hybrid Onsite and Remote and candidates need to be local in or near Chicago, IL.
Helpdesk Technician, Level 2 Responsibilities:
– Monitor the company’s IT ticketing system.
– Provide tier 1 and 2 (First Call Resolution) support to employees both in-person and remotely.
– Escalate higher-level IT issues to the IT Manager and assist with solutions as needed.
– Research potential software solutions as needed.
– Train end users as necessary in the proper use of IT software and equipment.
– Perform software and hardware installations and maintenance.
– Support new hires with equipment and software purchasing and set-up.
– Identify recurring issues and help create solutions.
– Review and maintain inventory of IT assets.
Helpdesk Technician, Level 2 Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
– Experience using a Helpdesk ticketing system.
– Need experience with Office 365.
– Experience with SharePoint is a plus.
– 3-5+ years of general IT support experience.
– Strong knowledge of computer systems.
– Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
– Experience troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems, Mac Operating Systems, and G Suite products.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language.
– Excellent people skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including training end-users.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to conduct research into various computing issues as required.
– Keen Attention to detail.
– Experience supporting a remote workforce.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
– Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Helpdesk Technician, Level 2, Office 365, IT Support, Windows OS, Mac OS, G Suite Products, SharePoint, Computer Systems, Help Desk, Support, Network, Networking, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Helpdesk Technicians, Level 2 for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Tech Recruiters, Austin Technology Headhunters, Baltimore Technology Headhunters, Boston Massachusetts IT Recruiters, Charlotte North Carolina IT Recruiters, Chicago IL IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Executive Staffing, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas Recruiting Agency, Denver Executive Search Firms, Detroit Executive Tech Recruiting, Fort Lauderdale Technical Recruiters, Houston Recruiters for IT, Indianapolis Technology Headhunters, Jacksonville IT Headhunters, Kansas City Information Technology Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City Tech Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruitment, Seattle Information Technology Recruiters, Silicon Valley Executive Staffing, St Louis Executive Search Firms, Tampa Executive Tech Recruiting, Washington DC Technical Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions