Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Help Desk Technician, Chicago, IL
This Help Desk Technician position will provide hands-on technical support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. This Help Desk Technician position require strong technical knowledge and effective on-site and remote communication to both understand problems and explain their solutions. This role will continuously work under the guidance of the IT Manager. This position is hybrid Onsite and Remote and candidates need to be local in or near Chicago.
– Monitor the company’s IT ticketing system.
– Provide tier 1 and 2 (First Call Resolution) support to employees both in-person and remotely.
– Escalate higher-level IT issues to IT Manager and assist with solutions as needed.
– Research potential software solutions as needed.
– Train end users as necessary on the proper use of IT software and equipment.
– Perform software and hardware installations and maintenance.
– Support new hires with equipment and software purchasing and set-up.
– Identify recurring issues and help create solutions.
– Review and maintain inventory of IT assets.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Experience using a Helpdesk ticketing system.
– 1-2 years of general IT support experience.
– Strong Customer Services skills and attention to detail is a must.
– Strong knowledge of computer systems.
– Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
– Experience troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems, Mac Operating Systems, and G Suite products.
– Excellent people skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including training end-users.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to conduct research into various computing issues as required.
– Keen attention to detail.
– Experience supporting a remote workforce.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language.
– Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Help Desk Technician, IT Support, Windows OS, Mac OS, G Suite Products, Computer Systems, Help Desk, Helpdesk, Support, Network, Networking, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Help Desk Technicians for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions