Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Help Desk Analyst, Phoenix, AZ
We are currently looking for 2 Help Desk Analyst candidates for a 3-5 month temp position. These are 100% onsite in Phoenix, AZ.
– Provide top-notch customer service and install software to ensure that internal customers can be offered user-friendly support.
– Provide exceptional 1st line customer support for incidents and requests to get users operational as fast as possible and to prevent the same problems from re-occurring.
– Make a continuous analysis and issue recommendations or propose improvements to increase the global performance of the system.
– Produce, store and share technical documents according to knowledge management standards in use.
– Draw up the documentation and assist with training with regard to the user guidelines for specific desktop products, software programs, or systems to ensure that the end-user uses these products, programs, and systems independently and that recurrent issues are avoided.
– Perform administrative and maintenance tasks to ensure that standards are met, including preventative maintenance on client systems, hardware repair, stocking and organization of hardware, inventory maintenance, and keeping up-to-date ticketing records.
– Stay well-informed about the evolutions within the specific field to strengthen your credibility by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge. Share and transfer this expertise within the department to contribute to the long-term continuity. Also, train internal customers in technical solutions for business processes.
– Available to be the on-call technician on a rotating basis with other members of the team. The on-call technician is expected to be available for emergency service when possible. Calls should be returned within a 2-hour window when on-call.
– 1-3 years of relevant experience required.
– High school diploma or GED required. An Associate degree is preferred.
– Need experience with Office 365.
– Must have knowledge equivalent of an A+ certification and a Microsoft Technology Associate: Infrastructure Certification.
– Primary competencies in Windows 7 or Windows 10 is required, preferably in an Active Directory domain environment.
– Be a service-minded team player who has experience advising business colleagues toward feasible solutions.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Willing to travel occasionally.
Keywords: Phoenix AZ Jobs, Help Desk Analyst, Office 365, Windows 7, Windows 10, Active Directory, Support, Customer Service, Technician, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Phoenix, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Help Desk Analysts for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions