Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Help Desk Analyst, Tier 2-3, Centreville, VA
We are looking for a Tier 2-3 Help Desk Analyst for the Helpdesk. We are looking for candidates with 4-5 years of experience that are comfortable with going on-site to clients. The Help desk does not typically go on-site, however, we are looking for individuals that are interested in growth. We are hoping this candidate will have enough experience to easily transition into a Client Consultant role within 6 to 9 months of working on the Helpdesk.
This position will require training every day in the office. Once training is completed (varied time depending on candidate’s skills), we will move into a hybrid schedule with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote. This candidate does not need to have MSP experience; however, it is helpful for this role.
– Support clients with technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, Cloud offerings and virtual environments.
– Remote troubleshooting workstations, networks and servers.
– Manage and support disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
– Technical support of networking equipment: WAN and LAN Connectivity, Routers, Firewalls and Security.
– Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
– Maintain and documentation for hardware, applications and SOP’s.
– Communication with Clients to keep them informed of incident progress or notification of impending changes or agreed outages.
– Enjoy working in a team environment and communicate effectively.
– US Citizen and willing to take a drug test and undergo a background check.
– Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
– Knowledge of the full stack of Microsoft desktop and server applications as well as Office 365.
– Experience with Mac devices.
– IT Certifications: Microsoft MCP or CompTIA A+.
– Knowledge of applications like A.E.C. field such as AutoCAD and Revit.
– Technical Awareness: able to match resources to technical issues.
– Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
– Excellent interpersonal skills; someone who enjoys working with people, has excellent telephone skills, and an active listener and customer care.
– Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience is a plus.
Keywords: Centreville VA Jobs, Help Desk Analyst, Microsoft, Desktop, Server, Office 365, Azure, MAC Devices, AutoCAD, Revit, LAN, WAN, Network, Networking, Support, Technician, Virginia Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Centreville, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Help Desk Analysts for jobs in Centreville, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area