Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
FPGA Engineer, Chicago, IL
FPGA Engineer candidates located outside of the Chicago area can work remotely from home.
We are seeking experienced FPGA Engineer candidates to research, design and develop custom hardware for its trading teams. Responsibilities include architecting and coding FPGA designs in a hardware description language, producing design documents, performing timing analysis and floor planning, and validating and analyzing designs for errors and efficiency.
The ideal FPGA Electrical Engineer should be a highly motivated individual with a proven track record. Capable of working independently or as part of a team, demonstrate strong critical thinking skills and is collaborative in their approach to solving problems. This position requires excellent communication skills as FPGA Engineers interact with both immediate team members, other technologists and traders.
– 3+ years experience in FPGA design, including of experience in the full FPGA design life cycle, tool flow and network applications.
– Familiarity with Secure IP and experience evaluating vendor IP cores.
– Trading industry experience is required for this position.
– Ethernet experience (10G or higher), network protocols.
– Familiarity with the financial services industry is a plus.
– Excellent knowledge of and proficiency with Verilog and/or VHDL.
– Proficiency with a full simulator such as ModelSim.
– Ability to transition between hardware languages and abstraction layers on an as needed basis and demonstrate excellence throughout.
– Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to work both independently or part of a team.
– Familiarity with C, C++, Python or other scripting languages is a plus.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
– Preferred GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, FPGA Engineer, FPGA, VHDL, Verilog, ModelSim, ISE Design, Secure IP, IP Cores, Network Protocols, Financial, Trading, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a FPGA Engineer in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire FPGA Engineers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area