Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
FPGA Engineer, Linthicum Heights, MD
We are looking for multiple FPGA Engineer candidates at multiple levels for this position. Candidates must be US Citizens and cannot have Dual Citizenships. All candidates must be fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodations for medical, religious, or other reasons will be considered in accordance with applicable law. These positions are 100% Onsite.
– Participate in all phases of FPGA design flow, from concept to mass production.
– Develop high-level design requirements and block-level micro-architectures, partition design within ASIC/FPGA, create specification documents.
– Develop RTL designs using SystemVerilog, with emphasis on DSP and digital communication system blocks (frontend, physical layer, link layer, error correction, etc.).
– Optimize designs for area, speed, and power to meet system requirements; analyze architectural trade-offs.
– Develop test benches and test cases for block-level functional verification, emphasizing bit-matching and self-checking.
– Verify DSP blocks against fixed-point MATLAB model, work in collaboration with systems engineers.
– Participate in SoC and FPGA integration activities.
– Prototype designs on FPGA, focusing on closely emulating the final product functionality.
– Perform lint checking, CDC checking, logic equivalence checking, and other EDA tool-based checks.
– Work with backend/implementation teams to address synthesis, timing, layout, and DFT issues for ASICs.
– Bring-up and validate ASICs and FPGAs in the lab, utilize various lab equipment.
– Collaborate with software engineers in developing production software for your designs.
– 5+ years of experience FPGA design.
– 2+ years of experience in working with ASICs and/or FPGAs (internship and research experience qualifies).
– 2+ years of experience in SystemVerilog, Verilog, or VHDL RTL design.
– 2+ years of experience in scripting and programming languages in two or more of the following: MATLAB, Python, C/C++, Tcl, Makefiles, Bash.
– Development experience in HDL (Verilog or VHDL).
– Experience developing software using a formal Software Development Lifecycle process (SDLC).
– Firmware architecture and design experience.
– 2+ years of experience in designing DSP or digital communication system datapath blocks (e.g., filters, transforms, PHY blocks, loops, FEC, etc.).
– Experience in Xilinx advanced FPGAs, eval boards, and knowledge of FPGA design flow.
– Knowledge of different digital modulation techniques (e.g., PSK, QAM, OFDMA, etc.).
– Knowledge of wireless communications systems and standards (e.g., LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.).
– Knowledge of industry standard interfaces, protocols, and architectures, PCIe, Ethernet, AMBA, DDR, etc.
– Experience in developing automated, self-checking test benches.
– Knowledge or understanding of UVM verification framework.
– Experience in EDA tools such as simulators (e.g., Questa), lint checkers (e.g., Spyglass), synthesis (e.g., Synopsys Synplify), FPGA tools (e.g., Vivado).
– Experience in synthesis and static timing analysis, knowledge of timing closure techniques for high-speed designs.
– Experience in ASIC/FPGA/SoC system-level/top-level integration.
– Familiarity with design for testability (DFT) and high reliability ASIC design and implementations.
Keywords: Linthicum Heights MD Jobs, FPGA Engineer, FPGA, DSP, Xilinx, PSK, QAM, OFDMA, PCIe, Ethernet, AMBA, DDR, UVM, Questa, Spyglass, Synopsys, Synplify, Vivado, ASIC, Electrical Engineer, Maryland Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Linthicum Heights, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire FPGA Engineers for jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area