Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
ERP Applications Analyst – Will Sponsor, St. Louis, MO
For this ERP Applications Analyst opening, the company will relocate candidates and will sponsor Visa’s! This ERP Applications Analyst position is Hybrid with 3 days Onsite and 2 days Remote. Great benefits including, 17 holiday days off.
The ERP Application Analyst will support the ERP Application Manager in implementing and maintaining an integrated ERP, MES, LIMS, EPIMS, CMMM, CRM, LMS and other satellite systems. Assist in monitoring proper running of the hybrid IT infrastructure on premise and in the cloud to deliver seamless performance to the users with proper protocols in place for compliance and performance. Work along with headquarters and local IT teams to ensure the solution identified and implemented addressing business requirements and fitting with the Company’s system architecture standards. Possess or gain a solid understanding of the applications’ functionality, intended processes, uses and features that business partners can leverage during their daily work. Assist in the enterprise-wide system support in business application evaluation, training, and development, business process review, testing, and documentation. Revise existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, and input/output requirements. Work with cross-functional teams to develop site specific needs. Additional point of contact for handling application Security Management; responsible for making authorized changes to system access, creating and maintaining a System Access Log, adding users/granting/revoking/reinstating system access, Adding/removing users in enterprise applications. Perform/coordinate hot fix to the application. Escalation/facilitation with headquarters or software vendor for resolution to any faults/issues discovered.
– To support ERP & Application Manager in implementing and maintaining an integrated ERP, MES, LIMS, EPIMS, CMMM, CRM, LMS, other satellite systems, data warehousing integrating relevant data from all the systems to provide business reporting to the business users.
– Assist in ensuring proper running of the hybrid IT infrastructure on premise and in the cloud to deliver seamless performance to the users.
– Assist on developments or changes required for the IT applications in the affiliate along with team/vendor
– Help perform hot fixes in applications following proper compliant procedures.
– Overseeing all enterprise applications, automation tools, and reports are working as planned.
– Monitoring security & performance of all enterprise applications and databases.
– Working with customers to determine specific application requirements and functional solutions for the application.
– Determining new products, practices, and procedures to improve application performance.
– Works with ERP & Application Manger and business owners to assist in following System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and standard Computerized System Validation strategy.
– Assist in creating and maintaining project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, and status and resource allocation with ERP & Application Manager.
– Assist teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design and flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training and defining support procedures.
– Assist delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance and compliance standards.
– Work closely with the ERP & Application Manager to coordinate software/hardware implementations.
– Acts as an expert and evangelist of Applications and Technology. Serve as primary point of contact for users.
– Maintains up to date product and technical knowledge of the IT business application portfolio and roadmap the affiliate.
– Diagnose system problems and develop/coordinate resolutions.
– Conduct analysis for efficient program/application solutions to support business processes and functional requirements.
– Enhance existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
– Design / Develop / Deploy data warehouse enhancements using the ETL tools of the company (Talend & SSIS).
– Liaison to HQ IT, developers, software vendors and users for all business applications.
– Develop, deliver, and modify as necessary, training for all users of the company’s enterprise applications.
– Assist in implementing Agile Regulatory Compliant processes into software processes (CFR Part 11).
– Monitor technology trends such as emerging standards for new technology opportunities and liaise with HQ on evaluating and implementing them.
– Present new ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
– Facilitating business analysis discussion and documenting solution designs for user sign-off.
– Collaborating with technical partners and the solution architect regarding business requirements for integration, data conversion and complex business logic.
– Assist creating design documents and validation of design with the users.
– Test the fully configure applications to ensure the solution is producing expected results.
– Support user testing through issue triage and resolution.
– Delivering formal training to end users.
– Assist with scoping and analysis of user engagements.
– Ensure a smooth transition from the old process to the new application defined process.
– Provide day to day management of all relevant applications.
– Assist to develop, forecast, and manage overall application timeline.
– Assist to create and manage overall project schedule, including leveraging of other team resources to provide level of effort estimates. Actively track and report on approved schedule vs. actual for key milestones, as well as monitoring the critical path of the overall program.
– Successfully integrates multiple applications into single view for strategic decision making.
– Assist in the Change Management strategy execution to ensure application acceptance and success.
– Act as influencer and trusted advisor on program with stakeholders at the executive level including external organizations.
– Assist ERP Applications Manger to identify, mitigates, prioritizes, manages, and drive resolution of program issues, constraints, dependencies and risks.
– Proactively identifies risk areas with detailed mitigation and contingency plans with ERP Applications Manger
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Technology or a similarly related degree in IT technology.
– An MBA or MS in Information Technology would be an advantage.
– Demonstrated ongoing progress in IT educational programs and certifications.
– Experience working with Oracle EBS, Infor M3, Labvantage, PAS-X, Synertrade, Salesforce will be as strong plus.
– 3-5+ years of experience supporting business enterprise applications in Windows Environment needed.
– 3-5+ years of application/functional development required with ERP support role using Oracle or Infor M3.
– Prior experience working with ERP (Oracle or/and Infor M3), MES, LIMS systems implementation in Manufacturing environment preferably in Pharmaceutical and data, web, ETL, and application development.
– Direct manufacturing or manufacturing support experience in regulated life sciences industry in an automated environment.
– Microsoft and SQL certifications are a strong plus.
– Strong analytical skills and understanding of data modeling concepts, as well as technical level understanding of system architecture and design which include process design, application configuration, testing, client training on applications and tools in accordance with standard implementation methods.
– Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
– Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
– Some experience with enterprise software required.
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
– Some experience working in following Environments: Operating Systems: MS Windows, and Linux AS400; Databases: Oracle and MS SQL, DB2; ETL: Talend, SSIS; Languages: VB, ASP, SQL (PL/SQL), UNIX Shell scripts, HTML, Java.
– Some experience with the following skills: IT Business Analysis, SQL Programing, Applications Development, Database Development & Administration, Data Warehousing, Project Management, Technical Documentation, IT Quality Assurance, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Training, Systems Installation/Integration.
Keywords: St. Louis MO Jobs, ERP Application Analyst, ERP, ETL, Oracle EBS, Infor M3, MES, LIMS, Manufacturing Environment, Labvantage, PAS-X, Synertrade, Salesforce, SQL, Windows, Support, Missouri Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Missouri Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in St. Louis, MO or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire ERP Applications Analyst for jobs in St. Louis, Missouri and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions