Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Electrical Maintenance Technician, Industrial Electrician, Brandenburg, KY
The role of the Electrical Maintenance Technician is to be a great team member who demonstrates high levels of honesty, integrity, and ownership in everything they do. In addition, the selected candidates will ensure the success of the team by safely performing preventative and corrective maintenance on steel mill equipment and systems, as well as proposing and implementing innovative solutions to challenges in the steel making process. The Maintenance Electrical Technician will work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts, scheduled and unscheduled overtime. Safety is the most important part of all jobs; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times. We are seeking multiple candidates for this opening. Also, candidates must be able to work 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts rotating.
– Accountability – Displays responsibility with work habits and has ability to hold others accountable for desired results.
– Initiative – Being proactive with seeking out work that needs to be done and being willing to take on responsibilities and challenges.
– Teamwork – Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members as well as, effectively managing and resolving conflict as needed while working in a coordinated effort with others to achieve a common goal.
– Problem Solving – Identifying problems and analyzing or reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
– Maintenance Systems and Techniques – Knowledge of servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing equipment, systems, and processes.
– Attention to Detail – Thorough in accomplishing tasks, no matter how small they may be, and taking care to make sure that expectations are met.
– Communication Skills – The ability to give full attention to what others are saying and communicate information so that others will understand.
– Judgment/Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
– 2 year or 4 year degree in electrical or related field.
– 4 years Degree in Electrical or related field.
– 2+ years’ experience in steel mill electrical maintenance.
– Experience troubleshooting 480V Motors and Controls.
– Able to work 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts rotating.
– Experience with VFD’s (Variable-Frequency Drives) and PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controller).
– Fundamental Electrical Theory knowledge is a plus.
– Must have supervisor and/or manager recommendation and must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
– Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts, scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
Keywords: Brandenburg KY Jobs, Electrical Maintenance Technician, VFD, Variable-Frequency Drives, PLC, Programmable Logic Controller, Electrical Maintenance, Technician, 480V Motors and Controls, Steel Mill Equipment, Industrial Electrician, Kentucky Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Kentucky Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Brandenburg, KY or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Electrical Maintenance Technicians for jobs in Brandenburg, Kentucky and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area