Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, Charlotte, NC
The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for transforming data into strategic insights for the Executive Leadership team. The successful candidate will be highly passionate about leveraging data to drive real-time business decisions and play a critical role in leading a high-growth business. This position is Hybrid with 3-4 days Onsite. Will consider relocating the right candidate to Charlotte, NC. This position will help with relocation assistance.
The ideal candidate will possess a highly analytical and questioning mindset, strong work ethic, ability to analyze various data points and data sets to build critical insights and discuss a compelling story to drive action, present business insights deep dives, and play an integral role in Executive-level strategic planning. The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will take a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics and various dimensions of the business when approaching strategic business solutions. This role reports directly to the CFO.
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis Responsibilities:
– Maintain and enhance the companies short and long-term planning models to produce monthly financial projections and a financial performance package for the CFO and management team.
– Own the annual restaurant plan and all regular reporting of financial and operational data which impacts financial performance.
– Produce a monthly presentation regarding financial performance, variance analysis, updates to rolling forecast, key trends, and KPIs, with input from senior management/department leaders.
– Spearhead the effort to reduce results variability, analyzing root causes and driving forecasting improvements and potential for cost reductions/improvements in profitability.
– Develop and maintain a deep understanding of complex revenue and cost drivers for the company and all departments.
– Develop financial models and derive analysis to support transactions, strategic business planning and operational modeling.
– Analyze research data and synthesize raw information into insights and recommendations and act as the last line of defense before data is finalized or released to stakeholders.
– Evolve, develop, and grow business intelligence solutions for the organization while serving as a trusted partner to the CFO, CEO, and entire Executive Leadership Team.
– Transform data collected across multiple touch points including Technology, Digital, Marketing, Store Operations, Culinary, Development and Supply Chain into strategic insights for the Executive Leadership team.
– Proactively identify business challenges and opportunities through data analysis, and work with business leaders to leverage data-related discipline to find strategic, mathematical-based solutions.
– Lead end-to-end project delivery aimed at identifying, analyzing, developing, and implementing business intelligence metrics.
– Develop reports and dashboards to improve business processes, provide visibility and accelerate data-driven decision making as well as drive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, ad hoc business reporting and analysis as needed.
– Provide input into developing the annual plan and strategic investments, while anticipating future and ongoing needs of the company.
– Drive coordination and management across multiple business groups and stakeholders to source accurate, efficient, and relevant data.
– Ensure data integrity and accuracy by performing detailed data exploration and validation to identify trends, tendencies, and anomalies with a proven ability to audit outcomes and structure processes to ensure data accuracy.
– Support the identification and application of statistical techniques with the ability to write queries, analyze data patterns, trends, outliers, and correlations.
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis Qualifications:
– Need Regression Analysis experience.
– Need advanced experience using Excel.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Finance, Statistics, or related discipline.
– 5+ years of relevant experience in a financial planning & analysis role, including business intelligence tools, techniques, and technology.
– 3+ years of experience using business intelligence reporting tools.
– Experience in utilizing individual guest and SKU/item level data sets.
– High degree of comfort and demonstrated experience working with Executive Leadership.
– Solutions orientated with demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
– Experience building statistical models and performing analysis with large datasets.
– Extreme passion for using data to uncover insights and drive business performance.
– Familiar with data visualization best practices
– Experience taking large volumes of data and condensing it into a clean, insightful, and automated format.
– Outstanding ability to communicate and drive discussions on data and insights, context, and implications with businesses and technology partners.
– Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
– Highly agile with the ability to execute well in a fast-paced rapidly evolving organization.
– Restaurant and retail industry experience is a plus.
Keywords: Charlotte NC Jobs, Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, Business Intelligence, PowerBI, Enterprise Scale Dashboards, Reports, Scorecards, Data Sets, Statistical Models, Data Visualization, KPI, Key Performance Indicators, Restaurant Industry, North Carolina Recruiters, IT Jobs, North Carolina Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Charlotte, NC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Directors of Financial Planning & Analysis for Charlotte, North Carolina and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Tech Recruiters, Austin Technology Headhunters, Baltimore Technology Headhunters, Boston Massachusetts IT Recruiters, Charlotte North Carolina IT Recruiters, Chicago IL IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Executive Staffing, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas Recruiting Agency, Denver Executive Search Firms, Detroit Executive Tech Recruiting, Fort Lauderdale Technical Recruiters, Houston Recruiters for IT, Indianapolis Technology Headhunters, Jacksonville IT Headhunters, Kansas City Information Technology Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City Tech Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruitment, Seattle Information Technology Recruiters, Silicon Valley Executive Staffing, St Louis Executive Search Firms, Tampa Executive Tech Recruiting, Washington DC Technical Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions