Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
DevSecOps Engineer, Linthicum Heights, MD
We are looking for multiple DevSecOps Engineer candidates at multiple levels for this position. Candidates must be US Citizens and cannot have Dual Citizenships. All candidates must be fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodations for medical, religious, or other reasons will be considered in accordance with applicable law. These positions are 100% Onsite.
We are seeking a motivated individual with DevSecOps engineering experience to join our team. Rampart’s core technology is a fundamental advance in the science of information theory. There is a strong mix of both design and development, a constant need for solving new, challenging, and complex problems. Rampart offers a dynamic environment that encourages constant learning and a collaborative team where everyone can learn from everyone in the pursuit of solving major problems for wireless information security.
– Collaborate with CTO to develop and implement security policy for endpoint + network devices and administer group domain policies.
– Build and maintain a CI/CD build-system for core software libraries, including source repositories, test, build, and production infrastructures.
– Drive scripting and automation to develop solutions to common problems.
– Define, document and follow standards and best practices for systems design, testing, and implementation.
– Collaborate with CTO to design and deploy physical security systems, enforcement, and pen-testing plans.
– Work closely with software engineers to build highly-resilient, high-performance, scalable, and flexible systems.
– Support buildout of network security monitoring systems: enforce endpoint security logging, SIEM.
– Make recommendations and implement improvements.
– A track record of building, designing, securing, breaking or developing network and/or application systems.
– Experience with networking technologies and the Linux operating system.
– Scripting and programming experience.
– Comfortable working with mission critical and sensitive systems, with a sense of urgency appropriate to the responsibilities.
– Experience with Jamf, IP networking, Google Workspace.
– Expertise in creating repeatable, reliable, scalable systems architectures, with high availability, fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring, and statistics/metrics collection.
– Expert working knowledge (including the ability to setup, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot) primarily in Linux, ChromeOS, and MacOS-based systems and services such as DHCP, DNS, etc.
– Expertise in source code and version control tools.
– Experience with configuration management, provisioning, infrastructure as code, and other DevOps concepts and tools.
– Understanding of developing web and C++ applications and build processes.
– Network administration and maintenance experience including but not limited to IPv4, switching, routing, firewalls and high-availability architecture.
– Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors.
– Expertise in cloud based endpoint security.
Keywords: Linthicum Heights MD Jobs, DevSecOps Engineer, Linux, Jamf, IP Networking, Google Workspace, Network Application Systems, Networking Protocols, Linux, Data Center, Replication, Storage Systems, Maryland Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Linthicum Heights, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire DevSecOps Engineers for jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area