Next Step Systems
Data Science Developer, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a talented Data Science Developer to contribute to the enhancement of an automated trading system. This critical role combines elements of large-scale data management, algorithm implementation and process management. The successful Data Science Developer must be a team player, have the ability to build scalable processes, and have effective problem-solving and communication skills.
– Develop processes to collect and analyze data for automated trading systems.
– Define and implement new procedures as needed for data collection and analysis.
– Improve process for requesting, parsing, and storing external data from multiple sources.
– Support and enhance web applications.
– Support the financial engineers with their data and script writing requirements.
– Develop standardized interfaces between data and trading systems.
– Develop and maintain documentation and standards.
– Identify, track, and maintain metrics for trading system operations.
– Identify and respond to system incidents and problems, including performing troubleshooting.
procedures and escalating as necessary.
– Select and implement software tools to support execution and management of procedures.
– Work with colleagues to identify and develop opportunities to enhance and improve trading system.
– BS/BA degree required. (Coursework in Statistics, Finance, or Computer Science preferred.)
– 3+ years of relevant Python scripting experience.
– 2+years of relevant work experience in financial markets.
– Strong database knowledge; SQL, Postgres, MySQL, etc.
– Linux experience required.
– Experience with Perl preferred.
– Experience with a Python web framework (e.g., bottle, flask) preferred.
– Experience with Hadoop preferred.
– Highly detail-oriented and well-organized.
– Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
– Capable of building scalable and robust processes.
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Science Developers candidate for jobs in Chicago IL and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area