Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Data Analyst, Python Programming – Work From Home
We are seeking a Data Analyst. This opportunity creates an exciting opportunity to be data-driven at multiple levels. You will work closely with senior leaders to measure and improve the companies approach to every interaction with clients and potential clients. The Data Analyst will be one of the team’s first dedicated hires. The Data Analyst position will therefore be dynamic; it will evolve as needs change and as the candidate shapes the role. This position is 100% Remote.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
– Evaluate large datasets for quality, accuracy, and perform advanced data analysis using applications or querying datasets to assess initial data quality.
– Assist with extracting, transforming, and loading data to enable data analyses.
– Build automations of routine and repeated tasks.
– Perform analyses to drive insights and improve client experience across the client journey.
– Use Python to develop tools for data cleaning, mining, analysis, and visualization.
– Collaborate with teams to optimize reporting systems and tools and ensure that analytics and insights are embedded in decision-making.
– Assist with developing dashboards for internal and external stakeholders.
Data Analyst Qualifications:
– 1-2 years of experience in Python Programming, Data Analysis, or Business Intelligence roles.
– College Degree required.
– Proficiency in Python, SQL, and Microsoft Power Query.
– Mastery of Microsoft Excel.
– Ideal candidates will have experience with Microsoft Power Bi and Salesforce.
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Ability to multi-task and to work independently or as part of a team.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Data Analyst, Python Programming, Business Intelligence, SQL, Power Query, Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, Data Analysis, Remote, Work From Home, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Analysts for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions