Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
C# .Net Software Developer, Jacksonville, FL
This C# .Net Software Developer position is 100% Onsite with possible Hybrid, depending on experience. This position is open to 9 hour days Monday thru Thursday and half a day on Friday.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic Software Developer to help deliver software solutions that will transform our industry. We develop highly complex design software for structural components used in building construction. We are seeking a talented C# .NET Application Developer who enjoys working on challenging projects related to construction. Ideal candidates should have a passion for software development and building state-of-the art solutions in an industry looking for quality design tools.
– Design and implement external use software applications.
– Manage, extend, evaluate, and examine alternatives to existing solutions.
– Development and maintenance of our continuous integration system/environment.
– Work with stakeholders to deliver product releases, updates, and installers.
– Proactively identify and report risks.
– Assist in building a culture of learning and continuous improvement for the team.
– 4 year college degree or equivalent working experience.
– 3-5+ years of software development experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
– Experience with C#, especially with .Net 6 and higher is required.
– Demonstrated ability to develop technical software.
– Understand and promote the usage of Unit Tests.
– Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
– Object-oriented design and development.
– Relational and Non-Relational database experience.
– RESTful Web services Design and Development.
– Experience in 3D CAD applications and/or structural/civil engineering.
– Experience with ASP Net Authentication, CDN deployments, Revit, MongoDB or other NoSQL databases, Visual Studio, Azure, DevOps, AWS S3, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, and Fargate.
– Effective communication, organization, and documentation skills.
Looking to hire for similar positions in Jacksonville, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire C# .Net Software Developers for jobs in Jacksonville, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com.