Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Bilingual Claims Examiner, English and Spanish Required, Tucson, AZ
The responsibilities of the Bilingual Claims Examiner consist of processing claims data and adjudicating medical and inpatient claims received from all provider types and lines of business, reviewing and resolving rejected and/or denied claims, conducting research and analysis of claims and facilitating resolution of specific claims issues. The Bilingual Claims Examiner is also responsible for monitoring copays, deductibles, insurance verification, and authorizations, analyzing incoming and outgoing revenue sources and measuring different financial cycles on behalf of EHR software customers, as well as maximizing reimbursements and developing effective policies for billing and claim processing. Fluency in both English and Spanish is required for this position. This position is 100% Onsite. English and Spanish required.
Bilingual Claims Examiner Responsibilities:
– Submit claims and encounters in a timely manner.
– Review and resolve rejected, pended, and/or denied claims within expected timeframes.
– Coordinate claim adjustments with the customer.
– Identify revenue cycle issues and implement solutions to improve systems and processes.
– Respond to calls on claims issues and provide information and resolution in a timely manner.
– Provide education and technical support to Claims Examiners and customers regarding claims-related issues through on-line training and in person training.
– Produce scheduled reports for leadership and customers.
– Prepare written inter-departmental and external correspondence.
– Develop and publish formal written guidance for customers to process claims.
– Analyze encounter-processing data using statistical methodologies.
– Update and maintain electronic billing manual and distribute updates as directed.
– Compare business operations and coordinate technical analysis support for upcoming collection of accounts.
Bilingual Claims Examiner Qualifications:
– Must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Spanish.
– High School diploma or GED plus five (5) years full-time data entry experience in claims processing, accounting, analysis and adjudication of Medical and/or Behavioral environment.
– Experience with ICD10, CPT, HCPCS, and Inpatient coding and billing and knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and 10-key by touch.
– Knowledge of and experience working with Electronic Health Records system(s).
– Ability to translate customer needs to technical and/or business process solutions.
– Ability to effectively work with internal teams across numerous functions and levels.
– Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and understand the underlying transactional systems.
– Strong customer service skills and abilities.
– Exceptional communication skills, including strong customer-facing presentation and facilitation skills.
– Ability to work on multiple projects.
– Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
– Comply with all policies, procedures and contractual/regulatory requirements.
– Within one month of hire, complete new-employee orientation.
– Complete and provide all trainings as directed.
– Provide documentation related to formal education, training, and compliance with general and physical requirements as requested.
– Demonstrate ethical behavior.
– Demonstrate dependability by reporting to work on-time and working required hours/days.
– Achieve monthly goals developed with the supervisor.
Keywords: Tucson AZ Jobs, Bilingual Claims Examiner, English, Spanish, ICD10, CPT, HCPCS, HIPAA Regulations, In-Patient Coding, In-Patient Billing, Electronic Health Records, EHR, Excel, Data Entry, Claims Processing, Medical, Healthcare, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Tucson, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Bilingual Claims Examiners for jobs in Tucson, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions